Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Announcements / Re: It’s too quiet in here-Hello everyone
« Last post by BFM_Mr Do on October 01, 2023, 02:38:59 PM »
Wednesday and Saturday nights are going strong for racing. I mention this in case anyone reading this thread needs a nudge to join us one of those nights. This past week, we actually had the server full for longer on Wednesday night than on Saturday. But normally it is Saturday with the most full server time, and people waiting to get in. The action usually gets going well around 10:15 Eastern Time. (In the old days we always went by Central Time for BFM, and that would be 9:15.) We hope to continue seeing a lot of people joining on those nights.
Players who have performed well / Re: -AD- Blitz
« Last post by -AD- Blitz on September 30, 2023, 09:48:01 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.  13 years later but thanks just the same.

Blitz
« Last post by BFM_Enigma on September 26, 2023, 08:20:09 AM »
Hey Swift great to see you racing again. If you want to help admin again we can set you up let Fuzzy, Mr. Do, Boredom, or me know. You can put your BFM tags on when racing if you choose.

It's definitely too quiet! But it's been great joining in on some of the racing nights (morning for me) on the weekends. Awesome to see people putting in the effort to keep BFM and Halo race alive.
« Last post by BFM_SWiFT on September 22, 2023, 05:08:58 PM »
It's definitely too quiet! But it's been great joining in on some of the racing nights (morning for me) on the weekends. Awesome to see people putting in the effort to keep BFM and Halo race alive.
« Last post by BFM_SirTaco on September 16, 2023, 11:29:09 AM »
Still Lurking! Miss you all. 
« Last post by BFM_Boredom on September 07, 2023, 11:21:55 AM »
Glad to see some new posts in the forum and that everyone is doing well. We've been a bit busier in recent times due to the ban-list reset. We also need some Spanish help if available. I don't want to ban those who don't truly understand the rules, since bans are pretty much forever.
« Last post by BFM_Fuzzy on September 06, 2023, 05:16:27 PM »
Wow that's awesome! Hope you enjoy it a lot :)

Thanks Slim we are about a mile from the Ocean living on a barrier island. Place my wife always wanted to live. Looking forward to figuring out what to do without a job, and once unpacking is completed which is almost done.
« Last post by BFM_Slim on September 04, 2023, 01:23:12 AM »
Tow massive milestones mate, congrats 🥳
« Last post by BFM_Tails on August 30, 2023, 01:06:40 AM »
Having a baby is a lot of work im finding! And planning for my wedding is stressfull as well. I do hope to be back on one day.  :zoid: :zoid: :zoid:
« Last post by BFM_Slim on August 28, 2023, 05:22:08 PM »
Haven't been as active as I was nor showed up to any race this year I believe. Just life happening really. Rarely stay up late too. Hope everyone's ok!

Good to see you around mate, hope this patch of life goes well for you
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10