Print 

Author Topic: Steam Sale Now - Nov 27  (Read 3302 times)

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Steam Sale Now - Nov 27
« on: November 21, 2018, 08:42:08 PM »
Steam is having their Fall sale for the next 6 days. If you grab anything post it here!  :toot:

I'm eyeing Age of Empires II HD...

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: Steam Sale Now - Nov 27
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 05:14:01 PM »
Welp, I picked up Age of Empires II HD, which is a nice upgrade over the original. I've always liked AoE II, but the tiny resolution on the original version didn't work very well on modern systems.

I also got Homeworld: Remastered edition. If any of you enjoy fond memories of playing Homeworld, especially the first one, then I highly recommend getting the remastered edition. The graphical update for the old 1998 era graphics is wonderful, and really breathes new life into this great game. And also, if you want a total walk down memory lane, they also bundle the original versions of HW 1 and 2 in your purchase, meaning you can play with the old graphics.

Anybody else grab anything?

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Steam Sale Now - Nov 27
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 12:04:01 PM »
I've always enjoyed AoEII, one my of favourite games although I was always a noob. I just liked to build a nice city (well built you see), some military with no strategy whatsoever. Lately I've been watching a lot of streams with the pros going at it so I've seen what you should be actually doing. I have yet to play again due to not having that much time but I'll probably get the pack with the expansions one day!

Print