Print 

Author Topic: Wolf ET; The Good, The Bad, And the Air Strike Noobs.. (ugly)  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Rázgrěz

• Senior Poster
  • I am the Razgriz
Wolf ET; The Good, The Bad, And the Air Strike Noobs.. (ugly)
« on: October 20, 2007, 12:03:56 PM »
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory . Its a free on line version on the Return to Casle Wolfenstein.

Good: Its free! How many games that are truly fun are actually free. The game play is intence and it lasts a long time. There ually 30 min rounds.There is multible classes you can be. Like a Medic. He can revive fallen allies and give out med packs witch heals allies. The more you do this the higher your exp goes.

The Bad: The controlls are kinda hard to get use to. You realy have to set them up to how you like it. There is sometimes some bad launguage from other people. but punkbuster usally takes care of it by muting them for about 20 min or so.

The Ugly: Air strike noobs. They call an air strike on the choke point on the map. They rack up massive exp from all the kills they get. Also the flamethrower noobs who run into the spawn point and spawnkill you.

Over all i recomend this game to anyone who like a free fps. you can dl it at xifre

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
Re: Wolf ET; The Good, The Bad, And the Air Strike Noobs.. (ugly)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 03:37:56 PM »
I played Wolfenstein: ET for a while, then Quake Wars: ET came out......

:drool:...

...is all I can say. QW:ET is awesome.  Flying the airborne ships is a bit tricky but otherwise, the games rocks.

BFM_Slayton

Print