Print 

Author Topic: RP guys ??  (Read 2719 times)

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
RP guys ??
« on: October 23, 2008, 08:40:26 AM »
hey people
well I don't always play halo in my spare time and most of the time when I am not on halo I am writing, on the clan (another site I joined about 2 years ago :) based in the cave ages….I know sad…don’t judge me!! … but anyway) I don't know if this is where I should post this or not but I have a question before I write a opening to rp, if anyone wishes to join me
but does the rp have to be halo or the army themed ? Could it be about erm normal people or magic or fantasy eg werewolves and vamps? Or is it strictly halo based if it is u will have to give me some time to get use to it I am not use to army rps xD
plus if not and people do want a rp, u will have to give me some ideas on a what the rp could be about XD

once again I am really really sorry if this is not the right place to post this, it’s just I didn’t know where else to put it xD
sorry again
lemming.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 10:16:15 AM by Lemming »

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: RP guys ??
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
I assume RP = role play... I don't know anything about role playing games but I am familiar with the use of this board.

It does not have to be based on Halo or the military. This being a Halo-based computer clan, most of the members are male and think manly, macho things. ::)

Just be sure to follow THESE guidelines and you're good to go!

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »
lol kwlio ty Jane !!    so does anyone want to do a rp? I am not the best I admit that but I still like writing xD if anyone does want to rp ?? got any ideas on what the rp could be about?? coz I really don't have one idea,  I have pretty much only rped werewolves vamps and wolves and other animals plus humans xD at any time period

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »
Go ahead and start a thread.  I'm sure people will join in.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »
yeah I know it's just I don't know what to make the rp about xD

T h ank you J ane! !

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »
make it about...um.... the flood, well before the humans discovered Halo, and how a small human sloop crashes on a planet, finding both the flood and the covenant...

[/random idea]

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »
most of the members are male and think manly, macho things.  ::)

*props a 'tickle me elmo' mechanical teddy on the floor by Jane and sneaks away*

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »
make it about...um.... the flood, well before the humans discovered Halo, and how a small human sloop crashes on a planet, finding both the flood and the covenant...

[/random idea]

nice one bowser yeah I will have ago at writing a opening for it, I dunno if I will post it up tho xD it may not be very gd coz not use to this kinda RP, but warning to all who wish to join if it is posted up, most of my openings for RPs are long....normally about half a page of A4 to 2 pages of A4 so sry if it is ...you have been warned xD

T h ank you J ane! !

Print