Print 

Author Topic: xfire help  (Read 1232 times)

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
xfire help
« on: March 21, 2008, 12:56:41 PM »
hello
on my xfire account i have two groups.  the first one is friends offline and the second is friends online.  now you would think that the people that log on would appear in the "online" group but they don't.  however they aren't displayed on the offline section either.  so could somebody help me figure out why they don't appear online or anywhere at all?
thanks for any help anyone can give me. 
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Offline AR~Archon

• Senior Poster
  • No surrender, no retreat
    • MacFire (Xfire for Mac)
Re: xfire help
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »
So, have you sent requests to other Xfire users to be friends?  And they still don't appear?  Or, conversely, have people invited you, you accepted, and they still don't appear?

When you invite a friend on Xfire, the other user has to accept the request before they will appear on your friends list.  That threw me for a loop when I first started using Xfire :P.
The minstrel boy to the war has gone...
Understanding is a three edged sword.  Your side, their side, and the truth.
Who are you?  What do you want?  Why are you here?  Where are you going?

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 10:24:33 AM »
i have sent them a friend request and they have accepted it.  when they accept it they appear in the offline section so i know they are on the friends list but when it says "whoever, signed on" they don't appear in the online section.
thanks for any help
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 10:47:16 AM »
Maybe they log off really quickly? Like a ninja kitty  :ninja:
Or
Xfire lies. :cop:
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 12:49:35 PM »
hahahaha good one igor.  i think it lies lol. but i dont know people can still message me. hopefully ill firgure something help.  thanks for all the help. 

Print