Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, August 19th - 8PM CST
« Last post by BFM_Boredom on August 22, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »
Fun night, a lot of known names showed up.  Hopefully another good night this Saturday.

Same night as the fight tho.

Ps Boredom, don't think I forgot about that hog camp on Ice Fields.  Payback coming.

If I recall properly, we were loaded on the bridge and moving in your direction. It helped that you stayed stationary for once. If not, well... bring it on. :toughguy:

Btw, realistically that fight should not last long. In addition, an overabundance of fake marketing hype coupled with an extreme money making activity usually results in a major crowd disappointment.  2c
« Last post by Bob Marley on August 22, 2017, 09:51:15 AM »
Fun night, a lot of known names showed up.  Hopefully another good night this Saturday.

Same night as the fight tho.

Ps Boredom, don't think I forgot about that hog camp on Ice Fields.  Payback coming.
« Last post by BFM_Boredom on August 19, 2017, 10:27:03 PM »
08/19/2017 Report: A really competitive racing night with the addition of Superhawk and NavyJayhawk. Haven't seen them in a while so I hope they can join in on a regular basis. It was great fun playing aside from the fact that I was dead last in every map for almost the whole night. There were some conflicts and frustration among the veteran racers about us not being aggressive enough in kicking certain players. From my point of view, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt when kills are disputed in the heat of battle. It's only if it occurs continuously or blatantly that I will exercise the kick/ban tool. We all know by now about how the races should be run on our servers. If there is a need for discussion about a particular event during a race, please bring it up on the forums or pm one of us. Please don't open up a discussion right in the middle of a race.
Tech Support and Chat / Re: Free anti-malware/virus recommendations?
« Last post by BFM_Fuzzy on August 11, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »
Also, if your machine is really infected, you might consider just moving your data off and wiping the drives and starting over. I had a really infected machine a few years ago and had a hard time getting it fully cleaned of viruses. So I booted up with a Ubuntu disc, moved my essential files off, and then wiped the drives and reinstalled windows. No trouble since, but I scanned it with various anti-virus tools for a while to be sure nothing was brought along when I moved my files. It's a time consuming endeavor, depending on how many files you'd have to move. But you might want to consider it if you have a hard time cleaning it up.

Please post if you need any other help!
Tech Support and Chat / Re: Free anti-malware/virus recommendations?
« Last post by BFM_Octane on August 11, 2017, 01:21:34 AM »
Thanks for help Fuzzy.
Announcements / Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, August 5th - 8PM CST
« Last post by Bob Marley on August 01, 2017, 04:18:20 PM »
It's been fun, I'll be there.

Boredom... After you and invert left, Shaft and Navyhawk came in right after and stayed awhile.

Let's keep it going weekly!!
« Last post by BFM_Boredom on August 01, 2017, 01:57:16 PM »
A lil bump here. I prob won't be around during August so I've put all the dates in there. We also have a cool announcement on the forum banner, that looks cool!

Thanks to Jane for the banner.  :yesyes: We need everyone's support to keep this going. Attendance has been dwindling the last few sessions so please attend whenever you can spare some time.
« Last post by BFM_Mil on August 01, 2017, 09:54:05 AM »
A lil bump here. I prob won't be around during August so I've put all the dates in there. We also have a cool announcement on the forum banner, that looks cool!
Tech Support and Chat / Re: Alright Techies!
« Last post by BFM_Crimson on July 28, 2017, 11:06:25 PM »
Refresh rate/frequency of the monitor not matching what you've got set in Windows?

Or try unplugging one of the monitors?
Announcements / Re: Blast from the past!
« Last post by BFM_Mil on July 26, 2017, 07:28:52 PM »
Hey Spidey, good to see you :D We've been having regular races on a weekly basis. More info: http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=61688.0
That goes to you too, JANE!

...ideydeyideyidey  :LOL:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10