Print 

Author Topic: Hey, it's me! Again!  (Read 5487 times)

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
Hey, it's me! Again!
« on: October 22, 2016, 01:29:38 AM »
Getting close now guys. Another year and that will mark ten years to when I decided to become part of BFM =)

I'd like to say a lot has changed. I've gotten older, that's for sure. But it most certainly doesn't mean I have grown up xD but
How are people doing?

I'm glad to see there is still the occasional post on here as BFM is still one of the most amazing clans out there. No other place offered the same feel xD Guess you guys are stuck with me calling you my Big Family Mod buddies...reading that back, I know I could be more creative, but I am also tired and had zero hot beverages.

Anyway, anyone out there playing Rocket League/wanna race sometime?
Halo still remains on my desktop, although my driving skills have slowly rusted over the years :P

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:25:47 AM by BFM_Lemming »

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Hey, it's me! Again!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 07:42:43 AM »
Um, happy birthday! And hey :c

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 09:27:21 AM »
Mils :D Hey and thank you xD how you doing man?

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »
Doing good as usual :D Kinda wish BFM was still active. Was a lot of fun last time we had the server full of people! The nostalgia hits you hard when you race nowadays!
We all got older in that silly number that tells your age but still kids in mindset. And how are you doing?

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 05:08:36 PM »
Hey, where there's a will there is a way :) And gosh yeah I know, I opened up halo a few weeks back and played on my own little lan server for like 20 mins as I tried to get back into the swing of things but it just brought back memories of everyone xD Miss sharing the laughs. Mind you, with the mad skillz I was showing off, I guess it would be more like a frustrating cringe fest these days :P (The ramps on gephy...how did I ever do them flawlessly?)

And glad to hear you are doing well! I'm alright at my end, still stressing over work and what not, but looking forward to the end in December. After that though I leave the safety of the education system and have to adult... D: Unless I choose to follow a PhD (And say "not today, adult life!") :P

Plus being kids at heart has never done anyone any harm. Just means we get to the scenic route and make time to enjoy the fun things in life ;)

T h ank you J ane! !

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 01:49:12 AM »
Lemming!....I miss the good old days of my late nights of you owning me with a Desert Eagle or a knife in Cod4 hahah. You are right we are all so much older now...im a 25 yr these days I feel so old ! :-X.

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 03:48:35 AM »
Hey Gav :) Yeah, likewise! Was always fun having our chats :) Although I remember Shiverz owning me on the knife later on xD

I distinctly remember spending most of my time in BFM with you and the rest of the Aussies xD
And well, CoD4 is being remastered, maybe we can arrange a quick match for old times sake if we can pin down a free moment or two :)

And good gravy Gav! :P 25?! xD Na I am right there with you, 24 ;) but hey, we've got a long way to go...mind you I remember looking up at the others who were 22 and up, thinking, wow look at the adults xD

T h ank you J ane! !

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 06:36:44 AM »
Shush we're still kids! (also 24)
Where do I press the like button?? Hey Gav, how's life? Also missing the times with the Aussies... Waking up way too early just to spend some time with you all!

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 06:46:32 AM »
HAHAHA the knee jerk reaction to hit the 'like' button hit me too there xD Didn't realise how devastating it would be to reach for it and it not be there D:

And We are still kids Mil! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, sweet pea ;)

T h ank you J ane! !

Offline Soul

• Senior Poster
  • Be back in 5 minutes, If I'm not, read this again.
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 01:54:40 AM »
How's it going Lemming?

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 02:42:22 AM »
Hey Soul, good to see you! How are you doing? We're planning some racing on the 5th at 8PM CST (topic). If you still have Halo working, it would be awesome to have you there!

The campaign to gather people continues!

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 03:25:47 AM »
How's it going Lemming?

Soul!! :DDDDD

It's been years! I've been good thanks! How about you?? Been up to much?
Also as Mil said, should totally join for next weekend!
On a completely unrelated side note,  still got the vocal range Lion King karaoke? ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 07:42:37 AM by BFM_Lemming »

T h ank you J ane! !

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2016, 09:28:09 PM »
o.o I didn't know I was older than Lemming and Mil... and the same age as Gav... I always thought I was younger....
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 02:13:14 AM »
o.o I didn't know I was older than Lemming and Mil... and the same age as Gav... I always thought I was younger....

You are younger in spirit, my friend. {says someone older than you}
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 02:17:16 AM by BFM_Fénix »
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2016, 06:24:46 AM »

I've gotta ask...why did you think I was older? xD I always act incredibly immature for my age, never thought I would be perceived as older. Join times come into play as for some reason I automatically assumed people who were in BFM before me were automatically older XD

But only a year buddy! We're still young!

T h ank you J ane! !

Print