Print 

Author Topic: Halo Racing nights @ Wednesdays & Saturdays - 8PM CST (info inside)  (Read 73650 times)

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, May 27th - 8PM CST
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2017, 10:41:22 AM »
I'll be there most likely if I don't get called into work that night

:)

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, June 10th - 8PM CST
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2017, 12:18:11 PM »
Have you guys been showing to these weekly or just bi-weekly? Curious to see.

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, June 10th - 8PM CST
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2017, 09:01:23 PM »
Good question, I usually come when it's dated.

Weekly would be sweeeeet tho

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, June 17th - 8PM CST
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2017, 09:15:42 AM »
The demand is strong, so see you next week (June 17th!) ;D

Offline BFM_Ben1

• BFM Admin
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2017, 05:25:41 AM »
I'll be there tonight  ;D

I've been joining the BFM server using the Direct IP (108.61.100.36:2302) feature in Halo. Is there a better way than this? I'm definitely out the loop  :doh:

Thanks to Spood for this sig!

Awards won:

Aussie Scrims Team dStruct- Season VI Champions
Season 21 Captain Scrims- All Star
Season 21 Captain Scrims- Star Rookie
Season 22 Captain Scrims- MVP
Season 22 Captain Scrims- Most Improved
Season 22 Captain Scrims- All Star

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2017, 08:00:56 AM »
Im sure I'll be on.

:dance: :dance:

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2017, 03:29:09 PM »
I'll be there tonight  ;D

I've been joining the BFM server using the Direct IP (108.61.100.36:2302) feature in Halo. Is there a better way than this? I'm definitely out the loop  :doh:

We've been using the new Sapp server, server #2. I'd say to go the traditional way to get all the servers listed and just find it.

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2017, 06:38:48 PM »
06/17/17 Report: A decent turnout by all the usual suspects + BFM_Ben1+ all the awesome guests, even though it was an off-week  ;D. Great to have classic competitive racing back once again on BFM servers on hopefully a periodic basis. Let's try to keep this up. Thanks to all who attended.  :)
[img

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, June 24th - 8PM CST
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2017, 03:04:22 AM »
I was about to show up but close to 2AM I was feeling way too tired. It was a very long day, it's been way too hot in here (over 35ºC on a daily basis) and I just couldn't. Sorry but great you all made it! I'll keep this trend going (at least for now) so be there this Saturday and the next one ;D

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2017, 11:18:54 AM »
Maybe we can organize a separate starting time that would be more accommodating for players on the other side of the planet, such as what the Aussies and Kiwis did in the past. Please post if you have any recommendations. :)
[img

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2017, 12:50:43 PM »
Maybe we can organize a separate starting time that would be more accommodating for players on the other side of the planet, such as what the Aussies and Kiwis did in the past. Please post if you have any recommendations. :)

I'd love to do other timezones but not many have expressed themselves or showed up on the forums. I just kept going for the normal scrim time as it seemed pretty standard. We can try to do a different timezone and see how it goes.

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2017, 06:15:37 PM »
Really fun night again.

Let's keep it going! :)

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2017, 07:05:53 PM »
06/24/2017 Report: Belated apologies to Bob Marley, Justatarget, and others during a competitive race that night. I developed a bad habit of spam-nading and getting unnecessary kills while on foot. I can attribute it to playing on race servers where slayer is typically the priority. It's not an excuse, but please let me know if I continue being a nuisance.

Otherwise, the turnout Saturday was good. Continuing on a weekly basis gives more members and guests a better chance to race competitively once again on our awesome servers. Though, I still can't figure out why Invert and Ben1 chose a chain hog instead of rocket hog at the start of Sidewinder.  ;D

For everyone frequenting this forum, please help spread the word that we plan on racing every Saturday. It's always more fun when we have more racers. Thanks for everyone's time.
[img

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2017, 09:21:51 AM »
Though, I still can't figure out why Invert and Ben1 chose a chain hog instead of rocket hog at the start of Sidewinder.  ;D

Hahaha, I remember that, I was right behind them.  They got lit up that game too :).

See ya next weekend

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, July 1st - 8PM CST
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2017, 12:33:07 PM »
06/24/2017 Report: Belated apologies to Bob Marley, Justatarget, and others during a competitive race that night. I developed a bad habit of spam-nading and getting unnecessary kills while on foot. I can attribute it to playing on race servers where slayer is typically the priority. It's not an excuse, but please let me know if I continue being a nuisance.

Otherwise, the turnout Saturday was good. Continuing on a weekly basis gives more members and guests a better chance to race competitively once again on our awesome servers. Though, I still can't figure out why Invert and Ben1 chose a chain hog instead of rocket hog at the start of Sidewinder.  ;D

For everyone frequenting this forum, please help spread the word that we plan on racing every Saturday. It's always more fun when we have more racers. Thanks for everyone's time.

Yea, I think we can make that change happen :D With 16 dates so far and with 7 months in the making the turn up is getting consistant so we can definitely make this change! Gosh, you guys are always here! Thanks a lot for coming! See you this Saturday!
So far we have sticked with the 8PM CST being the normal time. In the future I'll try and see if other times would benefit or not (which is hard because earlier would help the europeans and later would benefit the aussies). This is a somewhat not too bad for everyone even though it is at 2AM for the British and 3AM for pretty much the rest of Europe :\

Print