Print 

Author Topic: Just stopping by  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
Just stopping by
« on: December 08, 2016, 06:40:57 PM »
Hey everyone!

I'm sure there are a bunch of new faces, but after a quick glance at the roster, it seems a lot of the usual suspects are still around. I hope everyone who might remember me is doing well!

It's crazy to think that I wasn't even legal to drive when I first started gaming with BFM - time certainly flies. Every few years BFM crosses my mind and I like to stop in and say hi. I spent a lot of time gaming, but BFM was the one group that stuck with me. Recently, I was actually able to meet-up in person with one of the former members I spent a lot of time playing with. It was surreal, but also felt like a natural friendship. For me, BFM had a special atmosphere that I couldn't find anywhere else in gaming when I was playing.

Once again, I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully still enjoying some gaming :)

-Tanger

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Just stopping by
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 04:47:42 AM »
Hey Tanger, it's so nice to see people like you stopping by! How's life treating you?
We're still trying to get our servers running and we'll be racing again this Saturday if you wanna show up :D http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=61688.msg456223

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
Re: Just stopping by
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 05:14:19 AM »
Mils pretty much said everything but I figured I would join in on the fun!

Herro again Tanger!
It's amazing to see how far all the members have come :) I was in the same position as I believe I joined BFM just before my 16th birthday.... =0
Glad to see you are still about! and fingers crossed you can make it to Mil's race night tonight :)

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Print