Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, March 24th - 8PM CST
« Last post by Bob Marley on March 21, 2018, 11:22:38 PM »
Yea, that was a good one.  Lot of known racers, love it.

Keep it going!
Announcements / Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, March 24th - 8PM CST
« Last post by BFM_Mil on March 18, 2018, 05:08:50 AM »
Cheers guys, thanks for the amazing turn out last night. My first time spending 3 hours in the server. Managed to get full server and also some other BFM members!! :yesyes:
Announcements / Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, March 10th - 8PM CST
« Last post by BFM_Mil on March 04, 2018, 07:43:23 AM »
Just a little bump to this thread but we're still going strong (even though I haven't been able to show up!). Too many birthdays/commitments the past few weeks, I'm sorry.
Tech Support and Chat / Re: Modem question (Comcast users)
« Last post by BFM_Boredom on February 17, 2018, 06:14:57 PM »
I use a Motorola Surfboard SB6141 that I bought from Costco around 3-4 yrs ago and a series of old Netgear and Linksys routers that I use as access points. Figure I have to upgrade someday since everyone in my family endlessly streams HD wirelessly and latency is trending upward. That 1 TB monthly cap from Comcast doesn't help either.
General Board / Re: Oh! Hello everyone.
« Last post by BFM_Octane on February 05, 2018, 08:39:09 PM »
Thanks guys

Actually Crimson ive had another accident in between this one and that one lol. The 2nd cash being the reason for the left collarbone clavicle break. I wont be back on the bike for a lil while, but its not off the cards by any means, the motorcycle club wouldn't like that much i dont think lol. My new family comes first though. Our son be due for heart surgery soon (Tetralogy of Fallot - heart problem).

Ive logged on once or twice but that halo lobby echoes these days. Hopefully ill catch people on at the right time sometime.
Gaming and Halo-themed Games / Re: Destiny 2 - Coming to PC
« Last post by Chaires on February 05, 2018, 08:47:08 AM »
Anyone still playing Destiny 2? The first DLC was a big disappointment but I'm not giving up hope. I believe Bungie will get it right sooner or later.
« Last post by Bob Marley on February 04, 2018, 12:58:55 PM »
Yikes, glad you came out of that ok Octane.

Heal up and make some good memories with your son.

Hop on the tracks sometime when you're free
General Board / Re: Hello again
« Last post by BFM_Šstroyr on February 02, 2018, 11:36:24 PM »
Hello once again peoples. It's a New Year 2018 & I wish all of you the best new year possible.

« Last post by BFM_Crimson on February 01, 2018, 04:22:12 AM »
[flashback]Octane flies (motor accident)[/flashback]

Octane! You didn't even make it 4 years! I'm starting to think you might do better with a couple more wheels  :winkgrin:

Congratulations! Both on surviving and on the son ;D

How soon til you're back on the bike?
« Last post by BFM_JANE on January 31, 2018, 02:46:28 PM »

Just kidding, I read all that. Aaaand, I'm pretty sure that the last time I wished you a HB, you said you'd been in a motorcycle accident then, too. I've never been on a motorcycle, but it must be pretty amazing if you keep getting on them... :P

But hey, with half your ribs broken, it should be easier to squeeze into narrow places. Something fall behind the fridge? No problem! Can't afford another seat on plane trip? We'll just fold you into a suitcase!

No, seriously, be careful next time. And happy birthday to you and the little guy, your shared birthday parties are going to be fun   :toot:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10