Print 

Author Topic: New Possibilities!!! :D  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Skull©atch

• Newbie Poster
New Possibilities!!! :D
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:50:50 PM »
As a new member of the Bfm clan, I would like to offer new things that the clan can do. For example there are tons of maps for Halo CE (Custom Edition) and I thought we could open up new maps for that game. Think about it, a race in Coldsnap will be wild. xDDD Also, I thought that Bfm could open up more gametypes. I know there is a server that offers all gametypes, but maybe make servers that offer individual gametypes, like an all around Slayer. Also, I thought that boxing would be fun. But remember these are all suggestions, if you have any agreements or disagreements, please tell me I'll be happy to reply to whatever you think. Thank you for your patience, Skull©atch.

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: New Possibilities!!! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 05:15:59 PM »
We thank you for your suggestions but I feel I need to clear up one possible misunderstanding.  Signing up on the BFM forums is not the same as becoming a member of the clan.  You can find out all about what it takes to join the clan at this site: http://www.bfmracing.net/recruitment.php.  Good luck to you if decide to try for recruitment.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print