Print 

Author Topic: BFM_Rocker...  (Read 4124 times)

Offline Mathias

• Newbie Poster
BFM_Rocker...
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:32:13 PM »
I was racing with him on Lickety's server and he just didn't race like a BFM would. Maybe he got hacked I don't know. He betrayed multiple times, stole seats, etc...he did apoligize which was good, but the repetitiveness is what threw me off. I hope we can work this out because I want him to be the best admin he can be!

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: BFM_Rocker...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:48:53 PM »

There is a "sticky" thread stuck to the top of the Problem Players board with usage guidelines for the board. When you have trouble with an admin, the best way to handle it would be to send them a PM and discuss whatever happened.

If you can't resolve it through a PM or you're not comfortable with it, send a PM to a BFM officer and if whoever you picked can't help you, they can direct you to someone who can.

We'd rather people didn't make public posts because there's no need to have a public discussion about that kind of personal experience. If you're having trouble with everyone, feel free to send an officer a PM, or make a public post. But your concerns are best addressed by PM.

Offline Mathias

• Newbie Poster
Re: BFM_Rocker...
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 09:55:22 PM »
Okay, I'm sorry, you're right I shouldn't make this public...my bad. :embarrassing:

Print