Print 

Author Topic: Old time's sake  (Read 1762 times)

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
Old time's sake
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:36:32 AM »
Hello everyone,

I did it!! I found my good old password for this account. Been trying to reach this forum for a good month (lost possession of the email address associated with this account). I used to be a very active racer on your BFM servers and I was VERY nostalgic of racing with all of you this pas year as I've been working as a programmer on the new MCC patch with Behaviour Interactive :)

I've never been a BFM member, but I've been a recruit once or twice and been around alot. I was wondering how and where I can get that Halo racing fix again with yall because it felt so right back then to be racing by your rules on your servers.

Is your Discord BFM members only? can I still join an active server if I purchase HALO:CE again?

I'm so glad I found my way back to you guys! you helped me occupy SO MANY hours of my free time back then. Maybe 8 or 10 years ago!

Love yall and respect everything that this forum stands for!
Peace

Barbe  - french for Beard
Bleue - french for Blue

might also remember me as Shakur

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: Old time's sake
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 04:44:29 AM »
Hey BarbeBlue! Always nice to have people join us ;D
As for the BFM server, we've been racing every Saturday at 8PM CST. Things aren't that active anymore so it has to be this way. If you don't have a valid key, you'd need to purchase a new one. If you mean Halo:CE as in Halo: Combat Evolved then yes! (not the Costum Edition as that one is free)

BFM Discord is for members only with a few exceptions for some long time guests.
Let me know if you need anything else :)

Print