Print 

Author Topic: My Signature Gallery  (Read 21030 times)

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
Re: A signature a day for 1 year
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 02:22:22 PM »
Has like a techno hue to It. I like what you did to the text too, your pretty good at text.

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Trekstr

• Regular Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »
Could you do one with a type of racing theme?
Cya on the tracks, Cheers,
               BFM_Trekstr

Joined forums: January 13, 2010
Applied to BFM: January 13, 2010
Assigned a Corporal: January 15, 2010: BFM_Zakk
Recieved Ventrilo access: March 11, 2010 given by BFM_Lucky
Recieved small tags: May 29, 2010 given by BFM_JANE
My new trainors were BFM_Mr.P (primary) and BFM_Lucky (secondary).
Dropped recruitment due to unfortunate time constraints: August 31, 2010
Re-applied: October 19, 2010
Corporal Assigned: October 23: BFM_MrT
Vent re-given: November 20, 2010 by BFM_Mil
Small tags re-given: January 21, 2011 by BFM_Jay
New Trainer: BFM_Jmaster
Big Tags Given: April 23, 2011

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 11:23:48 AM »

Sig for day #9

(If you have never watched Reyrey and don't know his moves, don't worry about the significance of the 61, "619" is just
his finishing move)

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
Sorry guys my workload got pretty hectic suddenly.  I'll pick this up again in a few days.

inb4

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
inb4 more than a few days
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 03:32:54 AM »

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline HLN Rockhpc

• Regular Poster
  • gun me
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 10:32:17 PM »
It would be way cooler to see 52 awesome sigs than 365 (minus the days that you didn't have time) mediocre sigs with a few nice ones occasionally.  You really set yourself up for failure.  That's a lot of work and time, not to mention the scheduling.  Good sigs take time, usually several days so you have the opportunity to get a fresh look at it and change subtle things that add to the overall impact of the sig.  Currently you have an average of 1 sig every couple days, and you didn't spend much time on them.  Try changing this to a weekly thing.  You still have 11 months to make 43 sigs.  I've been following this thread and I think I speak for others when I say that we want to see some more awesome sigs!

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »
Rock certainly speaks for me!
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 09:40:52 AM »
Planetrenders is BACK UP!  :yesyes:

Edit:  To celebrate, I made something today!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:31:30 AM by BFM_Lucky »

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
Re: My Signature Gallery
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »
Here's another one.  I never applied the image on this one so if anyone wants it I can change the text in like 2 minutes.

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 04:59:06 AM »
Lucky I really like that one :) I would like to have it, if no one else has taken it :D

Can it please have my name 'Panther' on the top and then some cheesy text line underneath? :LOL:

~Panther

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 06:45:58 AM »
Ben1 took it the day I posted it  :-X

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 08:35:10 PM »
Oh haha, no problem :P

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2012, 12:03:48 PM »
If anyone wants a sig, feel free to ask.  I have a couple backed up that I've put off for awhile so if anyone else wants one I'll do it this weekend while I am doing the others.

Offline Dusaro

• Junior Poster
  • AWPS are for n00bs
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2012, 03:28:14 PM »
Lucky, If you can not find a render, why not render the image yourself?

Dusaro/FM's Known HB History
Nov 13, 2010: Joined HB
UNKNOWN PERIOD
Jul 28, 2011: Reapplied for HB
Jul 29, 2011: ReAccepted into HB
Jul 31, 2011: RePromoted to Forum Moderator(Field Marshall)
Jan 30, 2012: Promoted to Co-Leader
July 27, 2012: HB Disbanded
Dec 2, 2012: HB Reopened
Dec 2, 2012: Became Advisor for Anarchy(new leader)

Print