Print 

Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 12344 times)

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Diablo III
« on: July 11, 2008, 12:15:57 AM »
So...Who's getting it? :D

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
Re: Diablo III
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »
ME!! :O!

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 09:11:23 AM »
I'll buy a new computer if I have to!!
Barbe  - french for Beard
Bleue - french for Blue

might also remember me as Shakur

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 06:31:03 PM »
^

That's pretty extreme :o

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 07:31:21 PM »
Meh, lol.

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 12:00:11 PM »
okay okay!  Extreme indeed.

let's say at least a  new graphic card! :eyebrow:  mines getting old

but  seriously, thanks for the link it's awesome to see a new version of that series.
Bleue - french for Blue

Offline Ediseye

• Posts Too Much
  • And t3h shark eatz itz
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »
Old news is old, lawl. Just messing.

Personally, it doesn't look as dark as I would like it to, but we'll see what happens. It's really early in the game right now, so you never know what will happen. I'll seriously say that I don't like them getting rid of the pots and replacing them with orbs. Seems like God of War tactic to me.

But yeah, I've been following all the rumors for about the last 5 years now, so I knew it would come out eventually. Either way, I'm buying this the day it comes out. Might even go stand in line if it turns into a big thing and people try to get their copies before I do. :neckbeard: :ssh:

I love Diablo, lawl.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 01:58:32 AM »
Old news is old, lawl. Just messing.

Personally, it doesn't look as dark as I would like it to, but we'll see what happens. It's really early in the game right now, so you never know what will happen. I'll seriously say that I don't like them getting rid of the pots and replacing them with orbs. Seems like God of War tactic to me.

But yeah, I've been following all the rumors for about the last 5 years now, so I knew it would come out eventually. Either way, I'm buying this the day it comes out. Might even go stand in line if it turns into a big thing and people try to get their copies before I do. :neckbeard: :ssh:

I love Diablo, lawl.

OMG! I'm not the only one ::)

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL

Offline BarbeBleue

• Junior Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »
Hey I have a question for you guys, since you obviously know more than I do  :XD:

What about He**gate: London?!? was that a joke, because in my opinion it was bad and is a waste of 30 dollars!!

but still, it looked so much like Diablo II from a third person shooter view. (instead of the weird overhead view we get into  the Diablo titles).

I heard that the creators of Diablo II (not Blizzard, but a division of it) "seperated" from Blizz than made Hellgate... is that true or am I just wrong ?!?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:00:45 PM by BFM_JANE »
Bleue - french for Blue

Offline Ediseye

• Posts Too Much
  • And t3h shark eatz itz
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 07:25:49 PM »
He**gate: London was showed off to be so much like Diablo, because some people that helped with the Diablo series left Blizzard (Blizzard North I believe) and went to work with the company Flagship. I personally don't think that they were going for an exact copy of Diablo or anything, but just wanted the dark feeling and some other things from the game. But I agree, there was tons of hype regarding how much it was supposed to be like Diablo and all. A good amount of people were disappointed.

In other news about Flagship, I guess recently there is a rumor going around that they cut a bunch of their workers and that the company is starting to go down. In some websites, people say that it's true and in some others, they say that it's a false report from some guy on his blog. I think that it's false myself, but who knows. Their website looks to be fully functional and says nothing about it, and they have job openings available.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:00:35 PM by BFM_JANE »

Offline VxT

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »
Any guesses on Sys. Reqs. ?

I r getting 4 Gubs of RAMs, may as well buy other crap whilst I r at it.

Thanks Hangman!

Water found on Mars!

Offline Ediseye

• Posts Too Much
  • And t3h shark eatz itz
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 01:45:41 PM »
I'm guessing that the requirements will compare a bit with World of Warcraft. The game looks to be more graphically intense than World of Warcraft, so the requirements will probably will be a bit higher for everything across the board. But that's just pure speculation.

I think I read it somewhere, but so far, the only thing announced officially by Blizzard for computer hardware requirements, is that Diablo III will not need a DirectX 10 graphics card and users with DirectX 9 will be able to play it.

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »
Yea, u will be seeing me on TV for the first person in VT to buy a copy

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »
I'm guessing that the requirements will compare a bit with World of Warcraft. The game looks to be more graphically intense than World of Warcraft, so the requirements will probably will be a bit higher for everything across the board. But that's just pure speculation.

I think I read it somewhere, but so far, the only thing announced officially by Blizzard for computer hardware requirements, is that Diablo III will not need a DirectX 10 graphics card and users with DirectX 9 will be able to play it.

Good to hear. I'm not getting Vista.

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL

Offline Martyr

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 06:54:20 PM »
I cannot wait. I'm praying I won't have to pay $XX a month just to play online!!

Print