Print 

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 15279 times)

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 06:16:49 PM »
Leona's gross imo.  She is definitely a great idea for a champ but she needs a buff.

Offline BFM_Blade

• Lieutenant
  • Golden Rule: Whoever has the gold, makes the rules
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2011, 08:01:30 PM »
Yeah, she's almost as bad as Yi :P

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »
So, I just started playing it today and the game is AWESOME!

Which is the "best" champion (might come down to opinion)? I have no idea who to use xD. And the shop confuses me. Its like there is so many options! Argh!

I'm "Tanxs1" on it, if anbody wants to team up :)

Offline BFM_Elkric

• BFM Admin
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
So, I just started playing it today and the game is AWESOME!

Which is the "best" champion (might come down to opinion)? I have no idea who to use xD. And the shop confuses me. Its like there is so many options! Argh!

I'm "Tanxs1" on it, if anbody wants to team up :)

Every champion has their strengths and weaknesses. And they all have their particular roles in a match. I couldn't tell you which to choose, I like to play all champions. Although you might want to visit the store and categorize to view "Recommended" champions; I suppose they are easiest to play when you first begin. I think most of them are fairly cheap to purchase as well (You either use RP 'Riot Points' or IP 'Influence Points' to purchase. Influence Points are earned for playing and Riot Points you buy with real money).

I suppose you're playing in EU West? I'm waiting for the option to switch server between EU Nordic & East and EU West (they recently split them up).

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »
Atm I like playing as Sion :D

EU West, I'm pretty sure.

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2011, 01:16:35 PM »
Ashe is the easiest champion to learn.  She's also the cheapest champ and on the free rotation the most.

Offline Zooka

• Junior Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 01:40:43 PM »
Leona is a personal favorite at the moment, she has very strong early and mid game. End game she is still extremely viable in doing what a tank should.

But nonetheless LoL is becoming stagnant, so I'm moving on to HoN and Realm of the Titans.

-JANE

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »
Dominon gametype!?!?! That should be pretty awesome. You can go onto youtube and watch it but pretty much all it is, is a Domination type game where theres three points, you need to hold at least 2 of them to win. I'd say the spawns would be the same in th current game type. :D Lovin Ram as always. Went 7/4/6 yesterday

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline Redwing

• Posts Too Much
  • Ex BFM_Redwing/NytHawk
League of Legends anyone?
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 11:58:53 AM »
Holy smokes, it's been a long time since i've been on the forums.
I was just stopping by to see how BFM was moving along, and i decided to see if any old friends played League of legends.
If anyone plays, my summoner name is Odrenalin.

For the people who don't play, try it. it's amazing in my opinion.

seeeyaalaterr

Offline Jmaster

• Senior Poster
Re: League of Legends anyone?
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 01:23:05 PM »
I play... summoner name is adysman

I'm lvl 27 and nearly 28

I like to play as brand, mordekieser, nicturne, and occasionally some free chaps like Warwick this week

Very Awsome DarkFyr, thanks

Thanks for the awesome medals slayton

Offline Jmaster

• Senior Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
I wanna know when dominion is supposed to come out... I wanna try it so bad

Very Awsome DarkFyr, thanks

Thanks for the awesome medals slayton

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »
None of you can stop my jungling Lux.
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline BFM_Zakk

• BFM Admin
  • :|
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »
None of you can stop my jungling Lux.

Offline BFM_Mukkie

• BFM Admin
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »
I wanna know when dominion is supposed to come out... I wanna try it so bad

End of the month

Thanks Miggy Poo :)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
Dominon gametype!?!?! That should be pretty awesome. You can go onto youtube and watch it but pretty much all it is, is a Domination type game where theres three points, you need to hold at least 2 of them to win. I'd say the spawns would be the same in th current game type. :D Lovin Ram as always. Went 7/4/6 yesterday

5 points, not 3

Print