Print 

Author Topic: GRID  (Read 2480 times)

Offline Ford

• Senior Poster
GRID
« on: April 08, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »
Hello BFM_,

one word for the game GRID...EPICALLYAMAZINGTOTALLYWORTHTHE$$$CHALLENGINGREALISTICFUNADDICTING....    BUY IT!!! i have a video of a small race i had on my xfire profile... i'll make some more once i get internet on the only computer in the house that can run it... right now this little laptop can barely run halo... depressing...

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
Re: GRID
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »
A friend of mine bought it and leant it to me to try.  Personally, I didnt much care for it.  It was a very pretty game, I'll give it that, but I found that it was....interesting, to figure out the sensitivity at which to set the controls.  I dont know, Im still a fan of the NFS series.  ProStreet has to be the best, game wise, there's no running from the cops, its all track based.  NFS Carbon, is the prettiest of the NFS series though. 

Grid hammers it, graphics wise.

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 08:09:28 PM »
Ford, Grid is fun, but I'm gonna have to say Burnout Paradise is 3 times better Especially with all the extra DLC. Srry ;D. Anyway they are both great games.

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Offline headshot

• Newbie Poster
  • Always trust the Jeep.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »
As for a racing sim griD is up there with Grand Tourismo , Project Gotham , and Forza Motorsport series. Yes Burnout and NFS are racing sims but not like Grid. yes they may be fun but they are not really , whats that word ah "realistic".

If you love grid you might as well get Dirt as well. Codemasters has been making some really great games recently..

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 12:16:26 PM »
As for a racing sim griD is up there with Grand Tourismo , Project Gotham , and Forza Motorsport series. Yes Burnout and NFS are racing sims but not like Grid. yes they may be fun but they are not really , whats that word ah "realistic".

If you love grid you might as well get Dirt as well. Codemasters has been making some really great games recently..

Fair enough headshot thats true, I personaly like arcade racers better like Burnout and Motorstorm. I tend to find overly realistic racers a bit boring, but still fun.

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Offline BruinX

• Regular Poster
  • "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 06:27:50 AM »
GRID would have to be the single best racing sim i've ever played.  :o it seriously blows everything out of the water, although i have played a demo of dirt and it did seem good.

just rather angry my xbox isnt working atm  :bang:

BruinX  :clint:
Kid buys arizona tea,
other kid throws it in woods,
original kid looks in woods for it,
comes back crying.

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 10:21:01 PM »
I rented it for a week, it's a pretty awesome game ;D