Print 

Author Topic: BFM - All the Wrong Answers - Part 6  (Read 5477 times)

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
BFM - All the Wrong Answers - Part 6
« on: June 16, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »
For those new to the series, here are some links to the previous stories:

BFM - Training- Part 1
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2.
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2B
BFM - Covert Transmissions - Part 3
BFM - Reglorification - Part 4
BFM - Perspectives - Part 5

1503 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Reach Military Complex, planet Reach, Holding Room

"No worries Fraggle. We have everything, including some new blackmail for Tanxs." Hydra came in over an intercom.

"What!? Ah great.... Like you don't have enough already! Well it's still not as embarrassing as that time D3 and me were mes..." Tanxs' memory was cut short when Elvis' voice came over the intercom.

"Hey guys. We're getting ready to interrogate this joker so I'm going to need y'all to step out just for a bit. I really appreciate all your help guys. I'll see ya in a bit."

"Elvis is really on his way down? I've never seen him up close before!" Tanxs said, barely able to control his excitement.

"Some say that when he takes off his helmet, you'll be frozen in place." Fraggle said, a smirk on his face.

"Really!? Why's that?" Tanxs asked, a bit terrified now.

"They say that you'll be amazed because his hair is always perfectly styled, no matter what."

"Are you for real!? No helmet hair or anything?"

"Do you think I would mess with you like this? I mean really? Nades could be exploding right behind him, rockets could be zooming mere inches above his head.... but his hair always stays the same! Meelisa is the same way. It's crazy!" Fraggle finished

"Okay guys, that's enough chit chat. We have orders, let's get moving." Lucky said, taking one last look at the elite before ushering the other two out the door.

1507 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Reach Military Complex, planet Reach, Analysis Room

"Navy and I have to get back to the holding room. We're about to start the interrogation. Let me know what this message says as soon as you do, okay? I don't care if I'm in the middle of asking the elite how he infiltrated the perimeter, you notify me. Got that?" Slim ordered, waiting on Navy to exit before him.

"Roger that." Octane replied, never glancing away from the screens.

1508 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Reach Military Complex, planet Reach, Observation Room

"So, what are we gonna do here guys? A little good cop bad cop?" Cool asked, trying to form a strategy.

"No, what we're gonna do is a little tell us everything you know if you want to live."  Elvis replied, gazing through a reinforced one-way mirror.

Navy and Slim quietly slipped into the room just before Elvis finished. A quick exchange of salutes and the plan began to form.

"Elites are very concerned about their honor. Their value on loyalty, honor, and bravery are so enourmous that many have killed themselves in order to prevent being killed by what they believe to be a lesser being. The loss of even a drop of blood is unfathomable to them, much less being captured alive. Perhaps we should start there." Navy suggested, joining the rest of them as they watched the unconcious elite.

Medic came in over the intercom. "Hey guys, if you don't mind I'd like to just monitor his vitals. There's so little information on these guys because we can never manage to get them until they're dead so..."

"Go ahead, but be quick about it. We're ready to start." Elivs replied.

"No problem." Medic said, stepping through the door to the holding room, a rolling medical cart in front of him.

"Heh, doesn't like to waste time does he?" Slim asked jokingly.

"Buddy knew Elvis would give 'im the go ahead." Cool said with a smile.

Soon the four of them were in the holding room, standing around an awakening elite.

"Good mornin' sunshine!" Cool greeted the beast.

The metal groaned at the force of the elite's attempts to free itself. Barks from the elite and alarms from the monitors filled the room as the elite continued to struggle.

"You're not going any where for a while. Might as well get comfortable." Elvis said, preparing himself for a long and hostile conversation. Spit flew at Elvis' visor before he could finish. The sounds of decompression began when Elvis proceeded to unlatch his helmet.

"You're in trouble now, boy." Cool whispered close to the elite's head.

The elite froze as it watched Elvis reach behind his head. Suddenly, a puzzled look came across the elite's face.

"Yeah, we know." Navy said, reading the elite's mind.

Elvis bowed down, his mouth centimeters away from the elite's "ear". "Don't disrespect me, and I won't disrespect you. Got it?" Elvis then scratched the elite's arm just enough to draw a bit of blood.

The elite shrieked in a blind rage as it vainly reattempted to gain it's freedom.

"We don't play here. Now, answer our questions and we'll let you "honor" yourself. Don't answer them, and we'll do it ourselves. We really don't think you want us to do that, now do we?" Slim offerred in the most serious tone he could muster.

"Why are you here?" Navy asked in a simple, straight forward manner.

A series of barks emerged from the elite's mouth. A few seconds later Octane came over the intercom. "What he said roughly translates to... "I am here to embrace the Gods and earn my place upon the Great Journey."

"Great Journey huh? Do you think you'll be going on this magical trip if anyone ever finds out we have ya here? The only journey you'll be going on is the one of dishonor to your name." Cool said, cooly.

"I've finally cracked the message guys. This is important. Whoever sent him is asking for a status report ASAP. If we don't reply soon, we'll be in all kinds of trouble." Octane interrupted.

As always, I hope you've enjoyed it. More to come, as always. = )

-waves down the metaphorical field- Go long! -tosses imaginary scroll of paper- Catch!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:57:04 AM by BFM_SüprM@ñ »
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline BFM_Fuzzy

• Major
Re: BFM - All the Wrong Answers - Part 6
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
As always very good Superman, keep it comin' !!!!!!!!!   :dance: :dance:

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 07:17:07 AM »
Well it's still not as embarrassing as that time D3 and me were mes..."

Finish. Off. That. Sentence. NAO!

Best onne yet Suprman :). Nice job.

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 08:56:46 AM »
 :krad: GJ! :bravo:
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »
 :yesyes:
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 06:25:53 PM »
I added dates to coincide with the Halo timeline. Obviously, it doesn't fit perfectly due to the fact that I'm not Bungie! Hope that it adds some clarification if any of you were confused as to what was going on.
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline jokerman

• Junior Poster
  • Connecting.......
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 06:50:53 PM »
 :woot: 

I haven't been around much lately and I looked today and I saw you wrote more!!!  Great timing!!!!!

And I love dates.  I will take any date I can get...    :winkgrin:

Print