Print 

Author Topic: Medieval RPG  (Read 9260 times)

Offline Geekums

• Posts Too Much
  • YOU'VE BEEN GEEKED!
Re: Medieval RPG
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 05:03:59 PM »
"Thank you for saving this poor little creature, Nograth. However, I also have to ask you if you know anything of what is happening around here? It is very strange and people are starting to get scared. When people get scared they leave. And when people leave, I have no food and neither do you. We need to find out the root of this cause," she said as a bolt of lightening fiercly struck through the night.

Detail Atun Hut!

How are you're feet?
TOGETHER!
Stomach?
IN!
Chin?
UP!
Shoulders?
BACK!
Elbows?
FROZEN!
Eyes?
WITH PRIDE!
Eyes?
WITH PRIDE!
Attitude?
IN YOUR FACE!

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 07:47:45 PM »
"All i know," he replied, "is that the king is dead, powerful storms are moving in, and i have noticed that some of the people who regularly go to the inn are disappearing.  So what ever is happening is not good."  He then walked away to put the rest of the medical supplies back.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline Geekums

• Posts Too Much
  • YOU'VE BEEN GEEKED!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 03:01:04 PM »
Disappearances? Of course! Arcane hadn't noticed it before, but the latest times she went to the INN, more and more people were just... Gone! There was no explanation.
"This is... Just so weird," she whispered, stroking the wolf.
"Some outside force is doing this, yes... But who, or what? This doesn't make any sense at all!" she stammered to herself.

Detail Atun Hut!

How are you're feet?
TOGETHER!
Stomach?
IN!
Chin?
UP!
Shoulders?
BACK!
Elbows?
FROZEN!
Eyes?
WITH PRIDE!
Eyes?
WITH PRIDE!
Attitude?
IN YOUR FACE!

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 03:27:11 PM »
Hearing no more sound from outside, Nograth walked up to the rock he put over the door and moved it, and opened the door.  It seemed that there was a short calm in the storm. He figured he had just enough time to go get some supplies and get back.

"Stay here, i am going back to town quickly to get some supplies." he said as he walked out the door.

He sprinted back to town with his endless vampire stamina. Once he got there he went to some of the local shops to see them burning and no one in them.  He quickly went inside and "borrowed" some food and other supplies, such as medical cloth.  He quickly goes to the inn to get some barrels of water to take back to the crypt.  He leaves and sees a person sitting under a tree, and notices it was the man he spoke to earlier.

He walks briskly over to him and says "You know its dangerous to sit under trees in a storm right? If lightning had struck that tree you would have died!"
Selling FREE PWNkakes™

Offline Geekums

• Posts Too Much
  • YOU'VE BEEN GEEKED!
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 02:19:28 PM »
The storm had stopped for a few moments. However, this seemed to worsen Arcane's ever growing fear. What in icicles name is going on? She got up from her seat and paced around nervously, awaiting for Nograth to come back. And when he did, she wanted to take action.

Detail Atun Hut!

How are you're feet?
TOGETHER!
Stomach?
IN!
Chin?
UP!
Shoulders?
BACK!
Elbows?
FROZEN!
Eyes?
WITH PRIDE!
Eyes?
WITH PRIDE!
Attitude?
IN YOUR FACE!

Offline Jixar

• Regular Poster
  • Don't mess with the Mog
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 12:28:50 PM »
Half in a daze and completely soaked, Sirus looks up to see his inn stranger talking to him. "I was trying to see where you were off to in such a rush last night. I got lost trying to follow you. I didn't mean to be rude, I just thought that you would know more, or that I would be able to help you in some way." Sirus stands up and try to get the water out of his boots. "So, is there anyway that I can be of assistance?"

Thanks BFM_Rypto for the sig! xD

Without war, there can not be peace.

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 06:14:16 AM »
"Thats not whats important now.  We have 10 minutes to get to the crypt and it is at least 20 minutes away.  Hurry up!"  Nograth said as he grabbed the man by the arm and pulled him along as fast as he could go.  Lightning flashed in the background, and the sky was darker than ever.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™

Offline Jixar

• Regular Poster
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 11:08:52 AM »
Sirus ran as fast as he could, trying to keep up with the man. Lightning flashed around them light up the trees and the dark sky.  The rain started coming back as they went on. "I hope he don't get caught out in this again" he shouts between breaths. This man was very fast and Sirus had trouble keeping up, but he ran with him into the night.

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 11:49:59 AM »
Reaching the crypt, Nograth pushed the man inside and ran in after him, shutting the door and once again moving the stone slab into place.  He then moved further back into the crypt, and then stood still listening for Arcane.  He looked around and saw that one of the rooms was darker than usual and decided that she was in there.  He then walked towards the room.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™

Offline Jixar

• Regular Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 01:45:29 AM »
Sirus looks around and notices how dim it is in the room. He finally put it all together and realizes that he's been talking to a vampire. A wave of fear runs through him for a second after seeing him move the stone slab into place. "I'm trapped, but I don't think he means me any harm, otherwise he would have left me out there, or worse." he thinks to himself. He finds a chair in the corner of the room and decides to sit there and wait to see what happens next.

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »
Hearing that the mortal man's heart rate skyrocketed, Nograth stopped his movement towards the dark room.  "Is something wrong?" He said and looked at his guest.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™

Offline Jixar

• Regular Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 05:00:41 PM »
Sirus takes a deep breath and thinks to himself for a moment. "I just realized who you were, and honestly I'm a bit afraid. But I don't not think that you mean me any harm, nor I you. It just took me a while to put all the pieces together. Now that I know, I swear to keep your secret. I see how well you are able to be around mortals and I do not pass judgement on you for who you are. I just hope that we will be able to work together without many problems."
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:00:06 PM by Jixar »

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 05:23:29 PM »
"who i a.......did i forget to introduce myself? I am Nograth, vampire of the crypt.  And who might you be, mortal?  And also, i have nothing to hide from them, you could put me on a wanted poster.  But for what reason?  I am a vampire, yes, but I only drink the blood of those willing to give it to me, and those that are suffering."

Nograth stood and waited for the man's name.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™

Offline Jixar

• Regular Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 05:59:42 PM »
Sirus stands up from the chair. "My name is Sirus, dragon slayer not vampire hunter. I believe what you are telling me and trust that you are speaking the truth. Pleased to meet you Nograth. But is see that you have medical supplies there so I must let you get back to what you were doing. I will wait here until you are ready for your next course of action."

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 06:06:55 PM »
Nograth returns to the doorway of the darkened room, and knocks, waiting for a reply from inside.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™

Print