Print 

Author Topic: someone please make a new rp!!!!  (Read 2237 times)

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
someone please make a new rp!!!!
« on: September 16, 2007, 07:28:55 AM »
i really have nothing to do till i get my new pc, well i could play FEAR (even tho this laptop doesn't meet the RAM minimum requirements.....it somehow still worked pretty well on here) but i beat it.  i want FEAR Extraction point, but i am saving my money so i don't owe my mom a billion dollars (she is putting the $900 on her creditcard, $200 of that i don't have to pay back cuz its my bday) and well.....i want a fun rp to do.  i could make one based on Diablo 2, but we have this rule:

There will be no posting of topics based around games of an adult or terrorist-themed nature.  Absolutely NO POLITICS and NO RELIGIOUS topics!  Also be very cautious about posting titles of games or names of demonic characters in games, as they can get your post edited or removed as well.

well thats in the realm of games rules....but i feel it pertains to this as well.

so maybe my question is:  Would it be alright to use the word diablo in the name of the rp, as long as it is referring to the Diablo (little red guy with spikes sticking out of his back, lord of terror [i think thats what he is lord of XD]) in an rp?

and since i'm already asking a question, with the terrorist-themed nature thing, would that include CS:S since it has a terrorist and counter-terrorist side?

thanks
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Print