Print 

Author Topic: 2021!  (Read 7736 times)

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
Re: 2021!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 06:41:35 AM »
The link to the old unban thread seems to indicate that Cleff is now Copyrite. If that is the case, he is alive and well and still racing regularly in our servers. And he is still a bit grumpy.

That is good to know. I would love to come a play a few rounds but I have no clue where my original CD key is.

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2021, 09:34:05 PM »
I remember him Taipan, he was a little short at times, solid player....reminded me of Kingas  :LOL:

The link to the old unban thread seems to indicate that Cleff is now Copyrite. If that is the case, he is alive and well and still racing regularly in our servers. And he is still a bit grumpy.

That is good to know. I would love to come a play a few rounds but I have no clue where my original CD key is.

Offline BFM_Terra

• BFM Admin
    • My Website..?
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2021, 08:14:25 PM »
Yikes I had to check that the 13 year old Terra from when I was last in BFM (2009ish) is now 24 years old.

So many old friends from over a decade ago that I would love to know where they have got too in life now. I know Volley got married not too long ago

Agreed! There'd be so much to catch up on with everyone for sure!

All made by me

Applied for BFM on: May 08, 2009       
Recieved Vent: May 22, 2009
Recieved Little tags (bfm_) July 19, 2009
Recieved Big Tags (BFM_) September 16, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: February 13, 2010
Promoted to Head Corporal: March 26, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: August 22nd, 2010
Stepped down as Sergeant: October 19th, 2011

Offline BFM_Enoch

• BFM Admin
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2021, 01:09:05 AM »
Now Terra is truly terribly terrifying!

As far as I am concerned, everyone is frozen at the age they were 10 years ago.  Super Silly Slimy Slim is still very old, for a random example.

THANK YOU SLIM!*

*please see other footnote.**

**for the awsome sig.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2021, 08:25:07 AM »

As far as I am concerned, everyone is frozen at the age they were 10 years ago.  Super Silly Slimy Slim is still very old, for a random example.

You mean, he's Terrafying?

I'm out, thank you.

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2021, 07:56:15 PM »

I like frozen time. So I am only very old and not very very old, this is great!  That's means Enoch is still an old Crazy Donut Man  :)

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2021, 02:09:16 PM »

:LOL: :LOL:

I like frozen time. So I am only very old and not very very old, this is great!  That's means Enoch is still an old Crazy Donut Man  :)

^^!

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2021, 06:18:17 PM »
Good Buddy, I remember you joining BFM as a real young Fella   :)  Makes me feel Old...Wait maybe I am  :cop:  Not as old as Kingas or Elvis however  :toot:

:eyebrow:  Who is Kingas and how ancient is he?   :siderofl:    Heh, I recall when most of you were trying out for BFM.  Kiddos all!   :clint:

Y'all don't even know half of the emoticons I installed on these forums as Head Forum Moderator :Chaindog: before I went to serve in the Big Sandbox.
:salute:

Muahahahaha!

~4EvR Chaindog~
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline MalibuBarbi

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2021, 12:26:36 AM »
Wow, it's been like 7 or 8 years since I played, glad to see it's still going. I just reinstalled Halo and I'm dying to get out there and run you all over.

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2021, 10:25:01 PM »
Good Buddy, I remember you joining BFM as a real young Fella   :)  Makes me feel Old...Wait maybe I am  :cop:  Not as old as Kingas or Elvis however  :toot:

:eyebrow:  Who is Kingas and how ancient is he?   :siderofl:    Heh, I recall when most of you were trying out for BFM.  Kiddos all!   :clint:

Y'all don't even know half of the emoticons I installed on these forums as Head Forum Moderator :Chaindog: before I went to serve in the Big Sandbox.
:salute:

Muahahahaha!

~4EvR Chaindog~

:warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord::roflol: :victory: :supaburn: :AOL: :AOL: 8) :elvis: :giggle: :nyah: :-* :ssj: :zzz: :victory: :violin: :verysorry: :sweatdrop: :blush: :wave: :hotsauce: :?: :D :???: :kitty face: :bump: :banjo: :rotflmboOMG: :banjo: :headbonk: :gottadeal4u: :chef: :banjo 2: :argh: :munch: :hobbyhorse: :swoon: :ninja: :hugs: :liljawdrop: :milknose: :doom: :rockstar: :zombie: :singer: :party: :groupers: :scrim: :beachglasses: :grouphug: :jester: :kitten: :Dracula: :yoshi: :thumbsup: :flashfact: :laugh: :Way Cool: :hurr: :woot: :police: :krad: :oldHazy: :bandwagon: :hrmbig: TGIF :PBJ: :bravo: :noadd: :warlord: GJ! :diespam: :Chaindog: :Psyduck: :rim: :usa: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord:

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2021, 10:27:08 PM »
Wow, it's been like 7 or 8 years since I played, glad to see it's still going. I just reinstalled Halo and I'm dying to get out there and run you all over.

Kingas will have the walking stick, make sure you get him  :LOL:

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2021, 07:39:49 PM »

:warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord::roflol: :victory: :supaburn: :AOL: :AOL: 8) :elvis: :giggle: :nyah: :-* :ssj: :zzz: :victory: :violin: :verysorry: :sweatdrop: :blush: :wave: :hotsauce: :?: :D :???: :kitty face: :bump: :banjo: :rotflmboOMG: :banjo: :headbonk: :gottadeal4u: :chef: :banjo 2: :argh: :munch: :hobbyhorse: :swoon: :ninja: :hugs: :liljawdrop: :milknose: :doom: :rockstar: :zombie: :singer: :party: :groupers: :scrim: :beachglasses: :grouphug: :jester: :kitten: :Dracula: :yoshi: :thumbsup: :flashfact: :laugh: :Way Cool: :hurr: :woot: :police: :krad: :oldHazy: :bandwagon: :hrmbig: TGIF :PBJ: :bravo: :noadd: :warlord: GJ! :diespam: :Chaindog: :Psyduck: :rim: :usa: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord: :warlord:

I see someone poking through the hidden emoticons folder.  Ya forgot one of mine though.  :salute:
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2021, 08:02:37 PM »

I see someone poking through the hidden emoticons folder.  Ya forgot one of mine though.  :salute:

:Woop: :Woop: :Woop: :Woop: You should see the spam / testing thread, there is 438 pages of these going back for years  :Woop: :Woop: :Woop: :Woop:

Print