Print 

Author Topic: Hogzlla, Roscoe, and Soul  (Read 2154 times)

Offline tailgate

• Newbie Poster
Hogzlla, Roscoe, and Soul
« on: November 12, 2011, 12:39:41 AM »
Big ups to the H to the Z (HogZLLa) and Roscoe, and lately Soul,

For being HELPFUL on HLN servers and playing competitively! Soul especially for rippin' me to shreds with our modded chains. I owe you a headache buddy heheh :P.

And to HogZ for finally showing up to see what HLN is all about.  Can't wait to get Elvis out there  :Words:
(just make sure I'm there when you play so I can clean out all the riff raff to ensure clean gameplay)

But thanks to all you guys for being your natural selves by making us aware of game-ruining players and by promoting fair play on our servers.  BFM's reputation as far as I'm concerned is pristine!

You guys truly ROCK! And you account for the reason why I never disparage the BFM standard!

Cya'll out there

peace
McGurk :clint:

Offline starter4ten

• Newbie Poster
Re: Hogzlla, Roscoe, and Soul
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 11:51:54 AM »
I'll second that, always a pleasure to play on BFM servers, and to welcome you to ours

As well as the 3 players noted above there have been other BFM members who have dipped their toe in our servers and it's nice to note they invariably immediately ask of any specific rules (our self defence rule is very different to yours) and they always abide by the rules.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:00:31 PM by HLN sky »

Print