Print 

Author Topic: Silkroad online  (Read 2281 times)

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
Silkroad online
« on: August 28, 2007, 03:47:22 PM »
www.silkroadonline.net:

(bare with me, its all translated from Korean or something.
The SilkRoad is the fantasy MMORPG(Massively Multiplayer Online RPG) game to describe the ancient Chinese, Islam and European civilizations with the SilkRoad which was the major cultural and economic trading pathway connecting between ancient Asia and Europe that disappeared to the dustbin of history with the past magnificent glory.

The online game 'SilkRoad' targets the unceasingly active world other than the existing online games which the has built the entrenched world. On the specious Silk Road, the merchants constantly moves for trading and burglars who intend to strip them of goods. In addition, there are hunters who specialize in removing such burglars. On the Silk Road which seems to be static, the hostility and secret strife in which various groups continuously engage for the benefit of their own groups inform the Silk Road world with new life.

Besides, there is no fixed job in the SilkRoad world. All players can freely promote the growth of their own characters by their wills, and change his/her own group to other groups like merchant, burglar and hunter which he/she affiliated with as well as alter his/her character.

The player is to have an experience of ultimately free world with setting up not fixed, organically changed world.

The server system processed in the parallel decentralization can simultaneously accommodate a large group of users without fail and offer the more fresh game by virtue of minimized loading time. Moreover, realizing the more natural character's movement through the motion blending and dynamic animation technique provides the players with the improved oneness with the character.

Now, the road to SilkRoad is open to you. It is entirely up to you whether you will earn much money in the trade, become one wolf which pounds the extensive and outlawry continent or play an active part of guardian who protects the peace of SilkRoad.

its fun. you start out at level one, and you can either choose the Chinese or European race. there are many different classes and many different choices you can make, there are more than 10 servers and most of them are never full any more, so if you played in the past and gave up because you couldn't get in, now you will be able to.

Some cool things about this game are:
*its free, and you can pay for some better items
*you can have a pet wolf (thats it unless you want to pay)
*ranged and melee characters
*you can ride horses once you reach level 10
*Party system has 2 settings for Experience and Items:
Exp sharing: experience is distributed amongst the party
Exp distribution: experience is given tho the person who kills the monster
Item sharing: items are distributed to all members of the party (so one time one person gets an item, the next time someone else will get it, even if you pick it up)
Item distribution: distributes the item to the person who picks it up

Its a fun game. If you try it I play on Venice server, for more information about my characters (such as names and levels) pm me please.

have fun!

Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline Fanatic

• Senior Poster
  • War does not determine who's right, but who's left
Re: Silkroad online
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 05:52:49 PM »
hey i just read ur post about silkroad sounds cool im dling it as i type. I would like to meet up with you in the game some time so send me ur character name.

~Fanatic

Thanks BigmanJT!                                                              Thanks Spood!

Print