Print 

Author Topic: -db-ERAZOR, BFM_three60  (Read 2643 times)

Offline MrBugz

• Newbie Poster
  • Ehh, what's up Doc?
-db-ERAZOR, BFM_three60
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:18:44 AM »
Erazor and i were racing this morning when JEREMY KYLE(see problem players board) joined. I killed Jeremy when he first spawned, and this made him decide to purposely irritate everyone in the server for about 20 minutes. Erazor kept his cool for the most part, and when Jeremy started really arguing with erazor, he simply left, as opposed to arguing back. Id like to give him kudos for doing the right thing.
BFM_three60 however, came to the server's aid and took care of everyone who was breaking rules, JEREMY KYLE included. Props bro. :winkgrin:
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
- Bob Marley

Thanks MiG for the awesome siggy :)

Offline -db-swa

• Newbie Poster
Re: -db-ERAZOR, BFM_three60
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:22:06 AM »
Thanks for putting another -db- in here.

I think Erazor really deserved to get a post in the 'players who have peformed well' section. He is also a very skilled driver and good gunner and also a great guy to have in our clan.
Erazor will mostly say something, when people tell thing that aren't based on something or when people are telling lies. Or to make me look stupid :P (just kidding)

Print