Print 

Author Topic: ex BFM Bunyip back to say hi  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Bunyip

• Newbie Poster
  • puff puff pant.... where's a hog when you need one
ex BFM Bunyip back to say hi
« on: November 25, 2016, 01:21:47 AM »
Hi guys,
So I just made a post in a tech thread asking if there's anyone who can help me download Halo for the Mac.
I havn't been round these parts for years now - got nostalgic recently for a little halo racing action - and here I am again.
On reading a bit more - seems like the internet has moved on from what was (Still is?) the greatest Halo clan that ever was.
I don't know if I'll ever get to play in a full server again   :'(  so I thought I'd just say hi to any of my friends who are still here and may remember me.

Hi!

^^!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
Re: ex BFM Bunyip back to say hi
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 04:28:59 AM »
Hey! How are you doing? We managed to get the server full earlier this month and will attempt to do so again on December 3rd. Check out this thread: http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php?topic=61688.0
As for the Mac part, I'm a Windows guy so I'm afraid I can't help :\

Offline Bunyip

• Newbie Poster
  • puff puff pant.... where's a hog when you need one
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 04:56:23 AM »
Hi Mil, nice to meet you.
I just realised I've totally posted this on the wrong board - should be in General  - sorry bout that.
I'll check out that thread. Hopefully I'll sort something out and see you in December 3rd.
Cheers
Bunyip

Offline BFM_Lemming

• BFM Admin
  • My middle name is luck,mind you my 1st name is bad
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 08:19:15 AM »
Oh oh, I remember you Bunyip, although I doubt you remember me as I don't think we ever actually spoke to one another xD  I do remember seeing you about the forums though, back before I decided to join :)  But anyway! Herro!

You managed to get any leads on downloading Halo?
Unfortunately I am the same as Mil when it comes to windows and macs >.< so I'm sorry I can't help.

Terrible stats I know but like I said, I am not the greatest xD

T h ank you J ane! !

I never realised these were made for us all those years ago. SO I would like to thank and apologise to Lucky. Your medals are awesome! Thank you and sorry I missed them till now.

Print