Print 

Author Topic: Halo Master Chief Collection for XBox One - Team Race Custom game  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Qotsa

• Senior Poster
Hey Guys!

Been a very long time... doubt anyone here remembers me from over a decade ago.

Recently purchased a copy of Halo MC Collection, and much to my pleasure, they have Team Race as a custom playlist!

Is anyone here interested in getting some a race together on XBone? I would be more than happy to coordinate the effort in the hopes of getting something routine going!

Will check back regularly in hopes there is some interest here
Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

What Color Is Your Brain?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorisyourbrainquiz/

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
Re: Halo Master Chief Collection for XBox One - Team Race Custom game
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 08:58:18 PM »
Didn't know that, that's cool!

You should make a return to Halo PC, we get together on Saturdays consistently.

BTW, QOTSA rocks!  One of my favorite bands.

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 06:36:58 PM »
Hope the PC version will have it as well. We will know soon.
[img

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 04:04:24 AM »
Has this been able to be confirmed yet?

Because I am 100% down if it is

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Offline AR~Unit»Zero

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 04:18:24 PM »
I was able to make a custom game with race today on PC MCC. I'm under the impression that you would have to specifically invite someone to join you in a custom game. I haven't been able to figure out how to queue for race in public matchmaking. If someone has figured that out I would love to know.

On an unrelated note  :Words:, I haven't posted anything on this particular account (I briefly made another one at one point when I forgot my credentials for this one) since April 2009. Had to wipe off about 4 inches of dust from it but it still works. Kind of impressive (unironically) that your site has remained the same all this time. Almost nothing on the internet does anymore. You're lucky if most sites stick around or aren't fundamentally redone in 5 years.

Offline ÐeviÑ

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 05:30:26 PM »
I was able to make a custom game with race today on PC MCC. I'm under the impression that you would have to specifically invite someone to join you in a custom game. I haven't been able to figure out how to queue for race in public matchmaking. If someone has figured that out I would love to know.

On an unrelated note  :Words:, I haven't posted anything on this particular account (I briefly made another one at one point when I forgot my credentials for this one) since April 2009. Had to wipe off about 4 inches of dust from it but it still works. Kind of impressive (unironically) that your site has remained the same all this time. Almost nothing on the internet does anymore. You're lucky if most sites stick around or aren't fundamentally redone in 5 years.

I did some research and it's looking like 343 doesn't currently have plans to add a lobby or private dedicated servers. I hope they reconsider, as I feel like it could bring a lot of interest back to Halo racing.

I agree with the part about the website. I was impressed that with all that has changed, the website remains.
Selling FREE PWNkakes™
Former BFM_Devist8 (long ago) and bfm_ÐeviÑ

Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?

Offline BFM_GAV

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 07:00:20 PM »
They would be mad not to it would bring a good audience back. I hope they do reconsider because I was ready to jump back into it all once again.

Thank you my baby brother BFM_Speedy:)

Thanks Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

Print