Print 

Author Topic: BFM - Covert Transmissions - Part 3  (Read 5002 times)

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
BFM - Covert Transmissions - Part 3
« on: February 13, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »
Well, I couldn't find the book I was reading. I think my son might've hidden it from me. v.v Since I couldn't read a good story I decided I'd work on one that I've already started. Here is the 4th installment in my little story. I hope you enjoy. = )

For those new to the series, here are some links to the previous stories:

BFM - Training- Part 1
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2.
BFM - The "New" Sanghelli - Part 2B

1501 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Orbiting Reach

Aboard the Encompassing Absolution, the newly deemed Prophet of Betrayal floated in silence, deep in thought. So many things passed through his head, but at the forefront his safety. He was a fugitive from the Covenant and an enemy to the entire Human race. His only "friends" were those under his command aboard the ship he'd stolen.

The only thing preventing the humans from detecting their presence 15,000 km above Reach were the cloaking devices aboard the ship.

Suddenly the door to his room slid open, allowing an elite in dark purple armor to enter. The Prophet left his gaze upon the planet below, barely acknowledging the presence of the shipmaster."Omca 'Furanmee has yet to report from the field since his last transmission two days ago. Something must be done immediately before the humans discover us." Kako 'Mansakree reported.

"Fear not my shipmaster. Patience will reveal the nature of this delay. If he dies, it will be as a martyr for the Covenant. Should he live, invaluable information will be gained. Ultimately, these humans will perish as the many others have that dared to defy us." Betrayal entreated.

Kako bowed before requesting further guidance. "I apologize your Holiness, what action shall we take?"

"We will wait another 4 hours. However, for now you will send a covert transmission for him to report immediately regardless of his situation. " The Prophet ordered. With that Kako bowed once again and left the room.

1457 Hours, September 21, 2536 (Military Calendar)/Epsilon Eridani System, Reach Military Complex, Planet Reach, Holding Room

The metal door to the holding room opened, revealing a purple armored Spartan. "Heya Lucky. Good to see you as always." Fraggle greeted as he entered. The door closed as quickly as it opened, locking the three in the room.

"Hello Fraggle. So I guess you're the reinforcements?" Lucky replied.

"I think Slim might've sent for another as well but I'm not sure who it is that will be joining us."  Fraggle managed with a shrug.

"Do they honestly believe that they need three of us here? It's overkill in my opinion." Lucky said with a sigh.

"I imagine they just don't want to leave anything to chance. I'm sure that's all this is." Fraggle offered with a reassurring nod.

The door opened again, this time a gray armored Spartan emerged from behind the door. "Hello Tanxs." Lucky said with a nod.

Tanxs immediately sighted the Elite, then turned to Lucky and managed a simple, "Ohai." He kept his eyes on the unconcious Elite, expecting it to jump up from it's restraints and kill them all at any moment.

"Ease up Tanxs, he's been unconcious for a while now. Even if he did wake up he wouldn't be able to remove those restraints." Lucky suggested. Lucky and Fraggle continued to watch their seemingly frozen friend as he never took his gaze off the alien.

"Uh, guys? That light just started blinking. What does it mean? Is it a bomb!? OMGOSH, IT'S A BOMB! WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!" Tanxs yelled in a horrified tone. Lucky and Fraggle both turned to see a small blue light emit from the forearm of the Elite.

"There must be a button somewhere around here...." Fraggle said, searching the entire forearm. "Here we are." Suddenly a series of alien barks came from nowhere.

Tanxs immediately began looking around for the presence of another alien. "Calm down Tanxs, everything's fine. It's a new message, like a voicemail or something." Lucky suggested.

"Well I hope someone is recording all of this because I can't get it to play again." Fraggle said in dismay as he began looking for a camera.

Want more? Read on with: BFM - Reglorification - Part 4
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:48:47 AM by BFM_SüprM@ñ »
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
Re: BFM - Covert Transmissions - Part 3
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
Hehehe. Suprman knows how long I've been waiting for this :).

Nice job Supe-y!

Offline BFM_SüprM@ñ

• BFM Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 12:53:48 PM »
= ) Thanks. Hopefully the next part won't take me so long to post. It's not that I spend a bunch of time writing it, I wrote this just now. It's just that other things keep me busy. xD
Being a good racer in Halo isn't just about getting the best times. You have to know where your teammates and enemies are, and most of all... how to be crafty! XD -nods-

Oh... and "v.v" = sad face.

Props to Plixity for the first sig, Slayton for the Season XIII trophy sig, and Jane for the banner! Thx guys! ^.^

Applied for Recruitment: January 22nd, 2008
Received Vent: March 25th, 2008
Received Lil-tags: May 3rd, 2008
Resigned: May 15th, 2008
Re-Applied: June 16th, 2009
Re-Received Vent: July 25th 2009
Re-Received Lil-Tags: August 24th, 2009
Received Big Tags: October 5th, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: January 30, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: April 19, 2010
Temp. Resigned: August 6, 2010
Returned: January 29, 2013

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 12:57:30 PM »
BTW, I LOVE the personality you gave my character :).

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »
Nice story
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Print