Print 

Author Topic: !MY SKULL!  (Read 36407 times)

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
Re: !MY SKULL!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 05:22:32 AM »
"Miser! You must spam the forums some more!" I shouted, and as miser furously typed away, the skull was neglected next to his unused mouse. Whispering, "get to Spartan 1000 by April" in his ear I sneaked away, the skull in my back pocket.

Miser out for 2 (since it doesn't take him that long to spam these days)
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 06:21:50 AM »
I smoothly ease the skull out of three60's back pocket. He feels me getting it out and turns. I quickly whipped it out and slammed three60 on the head with it, making my escape with three60 wobbly staggers about.

three60 staggers about for 2

MY SKULL!!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 09:19:08 PM »
I witnessed the skull stealing by Bowser on 360 and had to get some of the acrtion myself...So I stalked him for days until I finally found his secret hideout, where I picked up a massive twig (about the side of my little pinky finger) and flung it as hard as I could at Bowser. It skewered his head and I took the skull while the ambulance arrived.

MY SKULL!

Bowser out for 3 with massive head injuries ::)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 10:33:12 PM »
Hydra, with his new found pride brought on by the skull, accepted my challenge to a duel. Unfortunately, my secretary forgot to tell him that rocket launchers were allowed. After the dust settled, a dazed and confused hydra stumbled off leaving the skull behind.

MY SKULL!!

hydra out for 1

Offline D3ad-Eye

• Junior Poster
  • Woot Ninja Star(Thanks for the avatar Miserabilis)
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 06:01:24 AM »
Miser still amazed that hydra survived that attack with minimal injury didnt notice D3ad-Eye sneak up behind him with a needle full of a tranqulizer. Miser awakes to hours later burried an a wood casket with only a plasic spoon.

My Skull

Miser out for 5 caus that would take a long time to get out.

(Thanks for the Sig Arya)

(Thanks for the sig Bowler)

Offline Arya

• Regular Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 10:28:27 AM »
While deadeye is celebrating his victory, arya sneaks up behind him and grabs him, climbing to the top of a very high tree like a spider monkey (twilight moment :P), grabs the skull then jumps down, leaving deadeye to slowly climb down by himself :D

MY SKULL

Credit: Inferno
--------------------------------------
Recruitment Status-
Applied for recruitment- December 11, '08
Vent access- February 15, '09
Earned small tags (bfm_): May 3, '09
Earned BIG tags (BFM_): August 9, '09
Gained CORPORAL rank: December 5, '09
Left BFM: February 13, '10

--------------------------------------

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
Don't forget to tell DeadEye how long he's out.  :winkgrin:

While Arya is scampering away, Bowser climbs up to where DeadEye is. Deadeye tells Bowser his tale of woe, and how Arya took his Skull and left him up in the tree. Bowser says he can help, and hands DeadEye his sniper. DeadEye fires, but he misses. His stray bullet slams into a tree branch that is above Arya, jarring it loose. If falls and pins Arya down. DeadEye starts to crow about his good luck, but his cries soon change as he starts cursing Bowser as he realizes that Bowser can climb down faster than him, and is already off to get the Skull. Bowser relieves the struggling Arya of her skull and dances merrily away!

MY SKULL!

Arya, you are struggling out from under the branch for 3. ;D

Offline D3ad-Eye

• Junior Poster
  • Woot Ninja Star(Thanks for the avatar Miserabilis)
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 11:14:39 AM »
While Bowser is running away laughing that he beat D3ad-Eye down the tree and got the skull D3ad-Eye decides to take a second shot. He hits Bowser in the hand that had the skull and it rolls down a hill. Bowser takes a second hit in the leg and rolls down the hit and is unconsious. D3ad-Eye bolts down the tree and the hill because Arya didn't let him know how long he was out. D3ad-Eye grabs the skull and does his victory dance.

My Skull

Bowser is out for only 2 because he helped me get that spidermonkey

(Thanks for the Sig Arya)

(Thanks for the sig Bowler)

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 05:07:55 AM »
*throws angry penguin at D3ad-Eye*

*takes skull*

out for 2

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 05:23:43 AM »
as the angry penguin's family are also there, they start pecking mderms because he threw one of them at someone.

Whilst mderms is distracted, Fraggle slinks out from behind a rock, sneaks the skull into his belt-pouch and slowly creeps away.

MY SKULL!

Mderms out for 1
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 05:46:45 AM »
Fraggle, having stolen the skull, was skipping around when he came upon Miser. With an evil look in his eyes, miser challenged him to a thumb war. With no other choice present, fraggle accepted. Miser's thumb swiftly subdued fraggle's and with such a quick defeat, fraggle passed out.

MY SKULL!

fraggle out for 2

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 05:49:32 AM »
Bowser, still limping from the shot to the leg, hides up in a tree. When Miser passes, Bowser calls him up, saying that the tree is a honey tree, and if Miser will help him, he can have half. Miser willingly climbs puts his head down the hole Bowser pointed to, and was wondering where the honey was, When Bowser started to jump up and down on his bottom, wedging Miser tightly in the hole! He then relieves Miser of the skull, gives one more jump, and climbs down laughing.

MY SKULL!

Miser is wedged tight for 1, and is taking treatment for his mightly bruised bottom for 2, so all together, he's out for 3. :D

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 01:04:19 PM »
As Bowser is laughing he suddenly gets slapped in the face by an invisible force. As he looks around wildly, trying to find the source, his legs fall out from beneath him, almost as if they were kicked out.

As Bowser is laying on the ground, Mderms de-activates his top of the line Active-camoflage. He says, "I'll take that," and whacks bowser in the head with it, making a sound akin to a giant Orange being juiced.

In his HUD, Mderms sees that he has unlocked t3h m3g4-b34td0wn Achievement.

Satisfied, Mderms pockets the skull, re-activates his Active-Camo, and stealthily creeps away.

Out for 1

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »
cradling his sore thumbs and dizzy from being out cold, Fraggle was staggering through the wilderness, weaving a random path through the foliage.

Suddenly he stumbles and falls flat on his face. Looking back at the path, he notices a complete and utter lack of anything that could possibly trip him up...until he notices a slight haze in the vegetation...

Fraggle gets up and walks slowly forward, the strangeness of the events returning him to sharp focus as the adrenaline of discovery pumps through his system. his foot nudges something seemingly invisible on the floor ahead of him... incredulous, Fraggle kneels down and feels the area gingerly.

His questing hands feel a spartan's body armour laying prone on the leaves. Hardly believing his luck, Fraggle feels along the spartan's back cautiously, trying not to disturb the sleeping warrior.

After a few moments, a sly smile creeps across Fraggle's face under his visor, as his probing fingers find a napsack which bulges suspiciously. He pulls it out of the active camo field and notices the tags on the flap. ¥Mderms¥. Fraggle opens the buckle and pulls out the skull.

He holds it up and crows in utter elation at his chance discovery, then realises that it's only a matter of time before ¥Mderms¥ awakes and runs headlong into the deep forest.

MY SKULL!

¥Mderms¥ not out as he was only sleeping
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 09:42:11 PM »
* Tåndêm stuns Fraggle by returning to activity

MAH SKULL.

Fraggle on a nostalgia trip for two.
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Print