Print 

Author Topic: a real clan?  (Read 2880 times)

Offline polar bear

• Newbie Poster
a real clan?
« on: March 21, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »
i just wanted to know, is BFM a real clan, in most online games clans tend to play against other clans from my experience but BFM just play against each other, seems a shame that the games cannot be held on servers were to teams from different clans fight each other, i really want to see DB clan against BFM

Offline Gryphon

• Regular Poster
  • If you hear the roar, it means it's too late.
Re: a real clan?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 02:52:59 AM »
We prefer to avoid that kind of clan rivalry as it breeds all sorts of problems. Basically, we are the online game version of a automoble or motorcycle club. We get together, race, have fun, but don't do it for any kind of competition.

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 05:25:04 AM »
Well we do compete but it is against each other in scrims and not against other clans. As Gryphon said we are more like a club. We come here to have fun with people we enjoy. Thanks for your post and we will see you on the tracks.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 06:44:38 AM »
BFM did do that originally but as mentiond before it caused bad blood between opposing clan members.  The clan that lost the competition always ended up accusing the other side of cheating and people who otherwise were friends ended up at odds with one another.  No silly gaming clan is worth breaking up real relationships, even if they are on-line friendships.  We have plenty of members such that we have 7 different teams that compete in tournament seasons that are as competitive or even more so than any "clan war" system going out there right now.  We are very happy with the way things are right now.....thanks.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print