Print 

Author Topic: AC Brotherhood  (Read 6217 times)

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
AC Brotherhood
« on: September 13, 2010, 12:48:52 PM »
I don't know about some of you guys and BFM members, but i find the Assassin's Creed games to be quite fantastic to play and have them on PC (hopefulz getting Brotherhood soon :P)

As there is an online multiplayer capability... and if people are interested, maybe BFM could host some servers?
just an idea lol i think it would be great fun

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
Re: AC Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 12:53:17 PM »
Hey ajax :)

Its always great to hear about new games out there that someone likes enough to endorse!

Regarding servers though, these do cost money and so we have to be particular which games we support - there are so many out there that many of our membership play from time to time, but not enough to support a server when there are other ones out there to use.

At this point we provide servers only for Halo and for COD4, and that would not be changing at this point.

~ BFM_Wic ~

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 12:58:25 PM »
Hey,

firstly - oh... lol
never mind, only a suggestion, i know it is a quite anticipated game so i thought that quite a few people who play halo might be playing AC as well lol

cheers

PS - i like teh dog with teh leaf ;P
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:20:11 PM by -ajax- »

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 03:07:36 PM »
cool, btw is it multiplayer only? or does it have acampaign?

Offline Awesome

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 06:53:59 PM »
does that leaf come with the dog or do i have to get that separately?

Thanks Blitz!!

Offline Caboose.

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 07:05:24 PM »
i hope there's a campaign. And the second AC left me giggling, thinking about all the cool things there will be in the next one  :neckbeard:
   Good Job Shivrz! Thank you! ;D   Thank you speedy Trael and (ØßØ)¶éàÐé® for the sigs :D and thanks to zakpak for putting them together

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 07:26:09 PM »
I played Assassins Creed 1 a long time ago, but only got half way through it because it go too repetitive.

I recently watched the movie Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and it really motivated me to complete AC1, so I did (without doing many of the side missions) and I enjoyed it. Assassins Creed 2 is on my hit list to complete before the release of this game in November.

My current hit list is:
Assassins Creed 2
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Hawx 2
Crysis: Warhead
Halo: Reach (xbox360 :( )

Upcoming games on hitlist
Borderlands DLC 4
Crysis 2 (Q1 2011)
Call of Duty: Black Ops

As you can see from all those titles I am a First person shooter guy, but I enjoy the assassins cred type games as well. I recently played Singularity which was pretty good. If you know any good storyline titles let me know
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:30:28 PM by bfm_Taipan™ »

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 04:44:58 AM »
If it doesn't have campaign then I won't buy it.

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 09:43:48 AM »
--- ATTENTION AC FANS (LOL) ---

Here's (more or less) the main features of AC Brotherhood and some cool things as well  d_b

- Single player campaign continues from where AC2 left off; restarting in Montereggioni, or "that villa place" where you live in AC2 and then transfers to Rome
- Multiplayer mode online which is basically free-running around trying to assassinate people and not to get oneself assassinated at the same time

- There are a lot of great new features moving on from AC2...
     - Horses can be used INSIDE cities!
     - Remember how you nearly always had to play defensively? Now taking aggressive action yeilds the rewards with new and improved combo-kills!
     - Big weapons (eg, spear/axe) can be carried around permanantly!
     - Improved free-running moves (watch demo/review videos to check for yourself)!
     - Rome can be redeveloped just like the Villa; you literally bring the city to life!
     - New gadgets from Leonardo da Vinci and other historical characters to interact with!
     - Brand new enemy types such as mounted soldiers and Papal Guards!

And of course... THE BROTHERHOOD  :yesyes:

-With the Brotherhood addition, you can recruit and train new assassins to form your Assassin's Guild!
     - Send your new recruits on missions so they can gain experience!
     - Upgrade their equipent to make them as strong and deadly as any enemy you might encounter!
     - Use your Brother Assassins to help you with missions such as saving citizens from the wrath of the Borgia!

With certain special editions there are also extra single player maps or memories that can be unlocked and new multiplayer characters; as well as other bonuses that have no yet been revealed... ooooh

I hope this answers a few of your questions regarding AC Brotherhood. Beware the Assassin...

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 07:21:30 PM »
Wooow... I so wanna get it :D

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 07:23:51 PM »
Thanks ajax! I may get it.....after I get over the awesomeness of reach

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 02:20:44 AM »
!!! AN UPDATE FOR AC BROTHERHOOD !!!

- It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!

*end of update*

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 02:26:57 AM »
Haha, lawl.

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 03:34:45 AM »
!!! MORE AC BROTHERHOOD NEWS !!!

- Multiplayer
    - "Team" matches playable with teams of two (2) players as the same character vs other teams of same character.
    - New Characters avaliable for multiplayer (seen in video previews on youtube) the Engineer and the Hunter.
    - Special Abilities

- Speed Boost; to help you catch a target or run away
        - "Blend" (idk what it's called officially); where you transmogrify (had to use that word) into another character and can't be spotted by the guy chasing you
        - Smoke Bombs; used in the same context as AC2 to blind enemies/chasers for a few seconds so you can get away and hide
        - Characters can be customized in terms of clothing colour; additions of certain clothes (mayber - not sure) and in many more ways

- Campaign
    - All the multiplayer characters will appear in he campaign at some point, some probably as bystanders but others might be targets
    - New moves such as assassinations from one horse to another (jump across and kill the other guy)
    - Different reactions from guards and other AI's (in AC2 they would either try and kill you straight off or almost ignore you) in Brotherhood they will investigate your actions further etc...
    - Different targets will behave in different ways when they see you, eg some will try and fight you whereas some will try and run away
    - With the assassins you recruit to form your Brotherhood; you can customize them totally - have them kitted for heavy combat or as a mobile attack force. The colour of their outfits can also be changed so they will blend into any crowd and strike at the heart of the Borgia

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 03:45:52 AM »
- Special Editions (just going to cover Codex Edition)

- Codex Edition
   - Features...
        - A copy of the CODEX from AC2 (must have eagle vision to use properly lol)
        - Map of Rome
        - Multiplayer Character Cards (statistics about the different characters i assume) and details
        - Lineage DVD (short film about Giovanni Auditore - Ezio's father - and his encounters with the Borgia before AC2 begins)
        - Bonus DVD and Game Soundtrack
        - 2 Additional Single Player Maps/Memories
                - Trajan Market
                - Aqua Gear
        - 2 Additional Multiplayer Characters
                - Harlequin
                - Officer
        - Helmschmied Drachen armor for Ezio
        - More Bonuses that havn't been revealed

Also, on Youtube there is a series of Question and Answers Videos with questions that games have posed and are answered by one of the AC guys.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:28:06 AM by -ajax- »

Print