Print 

Author Topic: AC Brotherhood  (Read 6169 times)

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
Re: AC Brotherhood
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 05:05:17 AM »
This thread reminded me to complete AC2. Woot I am on holidays now to complete it

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 07:14:37 AM »
Awww I had to get new xbox meaning I have to start over! :doh:

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 08:20:51 AM »
Ow that had to hurt a bit zakpak :S:S
i've played it through 3 times on my PC now (cos i'm cool like that ;))

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »
---UPDATE---

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Release Dates:
        - 19th Novemeber for PS3 and Xbox360
        - *Unconfirmed at moment* March 2011 for PC  :bang:

Anyone for calling up Ubisoft and having some words? lol
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:02:30 AM by -ajax- »

Offline Caboose.

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 02:53:24 PM »
lol. if it comes out in November i can get it for Christmas. and if it comes out in March i can get it for my birthday woot!  :neckbeard:
   Good Job Shivrz! Thank you! ;D   Thank you speedy Trael and (ØßØ)¶éàÐé® for the sigs :D and thanks to zakpak for putting them together

Offline Spidey

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 10:59:43 AM »
I was thinking of getting Fable 3 and AC3 for Xmas.....

I've pre-ordered Fable 3 and prob will for Assasins Creed!

I'm terrible! lol

Applied for BFM - 12th March 2007
Recieved Vent Access - 2nd May 2007
Recieved Little Tags - 11th May 2007
Recieved Big Tags - 14th June 2007
Promoted to Corporal - 5th June 2008
Stepped down from Promotion - 24th December 2008

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
---MOAR UPDATE---

- Quite a bit more news so i'll start with teh campaign modez
   - Weapons
        - Crossbow: not sure if is a replacement for throwing knives (might be :S) but looks very powerful and hangs nicely off Ezio's shoulder. Can be used in free combat and "locked" combat as part of combo-kills and even more impressively to sweep a guard's legs out and then shoot him in the face
        - Spears/Axes: i've already mentioned that they can be carried around. They can also be thrown considerable distances at enemies, eg. you might throw an axe towards a brute at your level and a spear at an archer on the roof
        - Poison: can now be fired as a small projectile from your gun; instant death to guards you can't let see you :)

- Historical Figures
        - Leonardo da Vinci: the master inventor has now been forced to work for the Borgia; designing war machines for their army to use. However; Leonardo secretly meets Ezio and tasks him to destroy them; handing him special gadgets such as parachutes and improvements to other gadgets
        - Nicollo Machiavelli (correctly spelt i think): Nicollo manages the Assassin's Guild in Rome, keeping track of your Brotherhood and giving valuable information throughout the campaign. He liases with Ezio in game via pidgeon messages as well as live interaction
        - Caterina Sforza: unknown what her role in the campaign is at the moment; although at the very start in Montereggioni, she is accompanying Ezio when the Villa is attacked and subsequently destroyed
        - Mario: Mario only appears at the very beginning of the campaign during the attack on the Villa. He is seen to then be shot by Cesare Borgia by the main gates
        - Claudia and Maria Auditore: unkown as of yet
        - The Borgia: numbering more than just Rodrigo (the Pope) and Cesare (his son){pronounced Cheseray} the Borgia influence are to be found all over Rome. By persuing different targets andGenerals in the Papal Forces, you will be able to weaken them and eventually kill them all

Oh yeah, and BFM_Spidey? It's not AC3 cos (and Ubisoft confirmed) they are still using Ezio Auditore da Firenze as the main protagonist and with a series like this there has to be a different one is each successive game. So this is kinda AC 2.5 lol
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 04:27:27 AM by -ajax- »

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 03:38:53 AM »
And now for a bit of multiplayer info...

- Characters
    - Noble: uses a clawed hand to dispatch enemies
    - Priest: uses a cross/crucifix to flatten his enemies
    - Courtesan: uses a bladed fan to slice an enemy's throats
    - Barber: uses a razor blade to quickly deal death
    - Officer: uses a wooden staff/spear to destroy his enemies
    - Doctor: uses a poison sryinge to instantly kill
    - Prowler: {not sure} uses a small knife to subtly kill
    - Harlequinn: uses fast knives to decimate his foes
    - Smuggler: uses disguises and a short knife to capture her prey
    - Thief: uses (again) a small knife to dispatch her targets
    - Footpad: (see Thief but change her to his)
    - Mercenary: uses a short sword to kill quickly
    - Executioner: uses a small axe to destroy his foes
    - Engineer: uses compasses to quickly deal death
    - Blacksmith: uses a warhammer to flatten enemies
    - Soldier: assumed short sword from pictures seen
    - Hellequinn: (see Harlequinn but female)
    - There may be more yet to come...

- Game Types
    - Wanted: free for all
    - Alliance: pairs of the same character stalking other pairs
    - More to come...

--- more updates coming soon---
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:15:50 AM by -ajax- »

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 11:29:19 AM »
---RELEASE DATES FOR AC BROTHERHOOD---

- US
    -Xbox and PS3; 16th November
    - PC; unknown

-UK
    - Xbox and PS3; 19th November
    - PC; 25th March (may change)

Either way, in preparation i have ordered AC Brotherhood for PC and will be arriving to me here in the UK around the 27th March :D :D

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 09:22:00 AM »
------

16th November (today)
    - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood released on PS3 and Xbox 360 in North America
    - 3 days until release in the UK
    - PC dates still unconfirmed but guesstimated Spring 2011 :(

gameplay avaliavle on the youtube... looks EPIC

------

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 08:35:53 PM »
Ezio is such a cop-out answer, da Vinci all the way man!

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 01:02:28 PM »
I pre-odered the Audorti additon :D

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 05:19:42 AM »
I might hire it out sometime. I loved the first one and the second one, so Brotherhood should be awesome! :)

Offline -Ajax-

• Junior Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 03:00:06 PM »
--- A LITTLE MORE UPDATE ---

Just gonna go over a bit of campaign
- A fantastic city awaits - see Rome in all its glory as you rebuild and modify the city to your liking!
- Special Missions for Leonardo da Vinci unlock new rewards and perks to use in game. And you get to play with all his crazy inventions as you go!!
- A wide range of main-story missions will keep you occupied for hours; little repetition like in AC1!
- An awesome new range of combat and free running moves have been added!
- Use your Brotherhood to dominate battles; blades in the crowd turn to blades in battle at an instant!
- All new secret location yield a new reward!
- A new "truth" file has been added from Subject 16... and it's a good one!

Characters
- Maria and Claudia Auditore: Ezio's mother and sister play a pivotal role in the campaign, bringing Ezio new challenges and quests throughout.
- La Volpe: again, providing a pivotal role and with his valuable intelligence he is a great asset to Ezio through the campaign.
- Mario Auditore: involved at the start of the game; but killed shortly thereafter (not a spoiler; discovered in official gameplay at E3)
- Nicollo Machiavelli: acting as the liaison between Ezio and the Brotherhood; he becomes a valuable friend as the game progresses.
- Bartolomeo d'Alviano: using the Mercenary commander from Venice; his men provide a massive support where Ezio does not need to use his own blade.
- Rodrigo Borgia: (Pope) plays a lesser role as the antagonist in the game; appearing only frequently throughout.
- Cesare (Cheseray) Borgia: main antagonist; with multiple encounters against Ezio, Cesare is a deadly and cunning foe who uses anything and everything against Ezio during the game.
- Borgia Generals (3 i think): these 3 antagonists each have a sequence of gameplay devoted to hunting and killing them; each of whom has their own traits and characteristics that will influence how you take their lives.
- Multiplayer Characters: at least 4 of these characters appear as targets during the main campaign missions; others may appear in side missions (unknown) but it is reasonably likely.

Weapons
- Crossbow: a deadly quick firing weapon with a max (i think) of 20 bolts which can be carried.
- Throwing knives: not replaced by the crossbow; these will still prove deadly and enemies will use them against you given the chance.
- Heavy/Long Weapons: these can be bought and carried around permanently; making those oh-so-cool kills in AC2 a permanent addition to your armory.
- Poison Darts: a da Vinci upgrade, the darts can be fired like a gunshot to an enemy and kill them almost instantaneously.
- Guns: carried by enemies only, these can be very deadly at close quarters or range.

Extra Notes
- Pickpocketing yields rewards: guards now carry about 40 florins, crossbow bolts, bullets, throwing knives, medicine, smoke bombs, poison and maybe trading items to be used at shops.
- Shop quests; these can be done to gain specific rewards such as weapons and better prices.
- Bandits: if you are out at night in a secluded area bandits may appear and attempt to kill you. they carry valuable objects and quite a lot of money.
- Dozens of buildings all across Rome are ready for purchase; from art merchants to blacksmiths, from stables to the Colosseum itself!!
- Assassination Contracts: these work both ways; succeed and you get rewarded, but fail and your assassin loses his/her life and there will be a space that needs filling in the Brotherhood.

If anyone has AC Brotherhood... feel free to post your response to the game and let me know about any more features via PM or posting here :)

Print