Print 

Author Topic: <**READ**> Read before posting! <**ME!**>  (Read 5763 times)

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
<**READ**> Read before posting! <**ME!**>
« on: July 20, 2007, 12:10:03 AM »
Feel free to post here if you have anything to discuss about computers. Keep it clean, no links to harmful or restricted websites, no swearing, no putting down other forums members.

Be respectful; if someone asks a question that seems obvious to you, don't put up a derogatory comment, try and help them.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your stay on the forums :D

----------------------------------

NOTICE:  DVD/CD/Game copying

Please do not give advice on or links to negating or bypassing copyright protection used in protected media. This is a public forum and BFM does NOT support illegal activity of any kind.

http://www.copyright.gov/

« Original Thread Started by Gnaeus on Jan 29, 2006, 9:46pm » (Modified by Chaindog)
« 2nd Thread Started by Thud on Aug 29, 2006, 11:48pm »  (Modified by Chaindog)

Please check the threads in the Frequently Asked Questions board before creating a new thread. If your problem/question is not there or it does not work/doesn't answer your question, feel free to make a new thread.

-BFM_Hydra
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:26:43 PM by BFM_Hydra »
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Print