Print 

Author Topic: Warthog Rampage  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Skull©atch

• Newbie Poster
Warthog Rampage
« on: May 01, 2011, 12:09:42 PM »
This is an idea, how about (I'm not sure if this is around yet) making a slayer game - type. But, the game - type is free - for - all. And no weapons mod, or no ammo. So, that we could create one of those car crashing servers. Forgot what there called...

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
Re: Warthog Rampage
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 12:11:20 PM »
Bumpercarz!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 12:16:10 PM »
Would be hard to do this in BFM as BFM does not mod their maps.

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 12:21:27 PM »
+  BFMracing
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Gaming and Halo-themed Games
| | |-+  Halo Custom Edition
| | | |-+  Warthog Rampage

:P

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
Even if it is on CE it would still be hard for BFM to host a server like that.

Offline Escorpion

• Junior Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 10:54:06 PM »
well i'm sure you can find a way around that, after all the main objective of the BFM clan is to keep the servers enjoyable to anyone who plays, and if the guests would like that, then i don't see why it couldn't be done..

i mean people in here give out great ideas to try, i myself have also been thinking about other gametypes rather than just race, i've seen that when the server in CE is full it's mainly BFM playing, so there's no guests, it's really disappointing not to see guests in the server, it's what makes it fun tbh lol.

plus it wouldn't hurt to at least "try" to work it out, at least try it for a few days or a week, and if it doesn't catch on then nothing is lost..
frankly, people aren't going to freak because you put in a mod like that, it's bumpercars, it's fun, people play it alot. i guess you can call it one of the "good mods" :)

just a thought though, expressing my opinion :P also the idea about the different gametypes at least for me it's a must, i know you are a race clan and that's the main gt you have, but people also wanna take a break from that as well, and not having to deal with aimbotting or bad language in some other servers out there..
and with these different gt you as BFM admins wouldn't have a hard time trying to admin the servers, due to the fact that not too many rules would apply, save the language rule, but everything else would be left be :)

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 04:24:02 AM »
well i did some looking around and found some CE maps of bumber cars click me this is a small bumber carz map and here is a larger one click me 2!
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline Escorpion

• Junior Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
sweet! i personally don't like bumpercars lol, but if bfm plays this then i'm in :)

Print