Print 

Author Topic: Rick James  (Read 2627 times)

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
Rick James
« on: January 06, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »
He crouches kills watch out for him. I don't know if what he did to me was the norm but he does play in the servers a lot. He multi-crouched me about 10 times. BFM_DUH was in the server but was not able to catch it. I also missed my screenshot but another player by the name of Jeff witnessed the action.
License and registration, sir!

Offline jeff

• Posts Too Much
Re: Rick James
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 02:29:22 PM »
yea i was in gunner seat of hog after the "lap nav" in danger canyon and my hog was driving up the slope and i saw him crouching over compdude's corpse

Offline dotdude7

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »
i've played with him and he also swears and camps on on occasion
Hi i'm dotdude7

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 07:27:01 PM »
Thanks Jeff I thought I'd seen your name around here lol :D
License and registration, sir!

Offline henk

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 10:54:31 AM »
oh. i was playing with him to and he did very nice and was a good racer..

Offline Verdelith

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 02:28:50 PM »
Thanks Henk, we have good games. I would like to make a point.... How does bfm differentiate different people using the same names? One of my profiles is Rick James!.
Nottice there's an exlamation mark. I have just been kicked by BFM_cool (ironic name)
for mentioning that he killed me while stationary. He was gunning on a rocket hog at the end of the passage where the nav is in the base. Completely immobile.

He contested by saying that he was moving, which was completely untrue. I then retorted "whatever makes you feel better" and continued to play until I WAS BANNED a few seconds later.....no warning. I have been playing halo online since it's release and I ONLY PLAY RACE. It is my favorite game type and bfm almost has the monopoly on race servers so I play on bfm 1-6. I am tired of the abuse at the hands of the immature, selfish, and BIASED admins of the race servers and I feel something should be done.

Offline VxT

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »
Thanks Henk, we have good games. I would like to make a point.... How does bfm differentiate different people using the same names? One of my profiles is Rick James!.
Nottice there's an exlamation mark. I have just been kicked by BFM_cool (ironic name)
for mentioning that he killed me while stationary. He was gunning on a rocket hog at the end of the passage where the nav is in the base. Completely immobile.

He contested by saying that he was moving, which was completely untrue. I then retorted "whatever makes you feel better" and continued to play until I WAS BANNED a few seconds later.....no warning. I have been playing halo online since it's release and I ONLY PLAY RACE. It is my favorite game type and bfm almost has the monopoly on race servers so I play on bfm 1-6. I am tired of the abuse at the hands of the immature, selfish, and BIASED admins of the race servers and I feel something should be done.

If you have a problem with one of our members, please PM them about it. I'd also like to point out, if you intend to ask for unbanment, saying things like this really, really, isn't going to help your case. All BFM admins are fair and kick/ban accordingly, if you disagree, like i said, PM them about it.

Please read these, the detailed rules, this might help you understand the situation more.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 03:22:57 PM by BFM_VxT »

Thanks Hangman!

Water found on Mars!

Offline SubZero

• Junior Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »
Verdelith, I was in the game you refer to and I agree with BFM_Cool's actions. BFM_Cool politely explained to you that what you thought you saw was inaccurate, but you continued to argue with him. You were abrasive and quite disrespectful and if you had done that to me (instead of BFM_Cool), I would have kicked you as well. Once BFM_Cool explained the situation, you would have been better off just dropping the subject.

I am tired of the abuse at the hands of the immature, selfish, and BIASED admins of the race servers and I feel something should be done.
This is a very unfair statement and if you really feel this way (and want someone to speak with you about it), please feel free to PM any officer about the situation. For the record, BFM_Cool is NONE of these things and I have nothing but respect for him and how he conducts himself.

As far as your other question:

How does bfm differentiate different people using the same names? One of my profiles is Rick James!.

The answer is we can't. We do not pre judge guests by what name they use, even if we have had issues with that name in the past. We base our actions of things we see and we deal with them at the time we see them. I wouldn't be too worried about someone using a similar name as you, as long as you race within the rules, respect your fellow racers (AND ADMINS), then you shouldn't have any problems.

Thank you for bring this to the forums and if you want to pursue this further, feel free to discuss it with any officer. Sorry for the long reply. See you on the tracks.

Thanks to BFM_Kàkà§hì for the sig

Print