Print 

Author Topic: NO bfm staff list and NO players list any more ?  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Grillman

• Junior Poster
NO bfm staff list and NO players list any more ?
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:11:14 AM »
I was just wondering how we are suppose to pm an admin with bfm staff list and no players list  are they going to be returned or is there another place we find them now ?

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
Re: NO bfm staff list and NO players list any more ?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 07:26:59 AM »
Hey Grillman;

There is a "Staff" button at the top of the forums.  I wasn't sure it was working but I've checked and yep, it is!  :yesyes:

Also, if you open a 'new message' in pms and start to type "BFM_" and the first letter of the name it will provide a drop menu of possibles.  So it is still very easy to pm an admin.

As for members, the list is indeed still there.  In fact, if you choose to go to the BFM section, most of the admins are there as well.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:16:11 AM by BFM_Wic »

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: NO bfm staff list and NO players list any more ?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 02:16:37 AM »
I felt the same as you do grillman until I found the button at the top of the forums now lol. We upgraded the forums because we had to for security reasons. We were totally happy with our old forums. We are still working hard to make them look better too. Some like the new forums some like the old ones. There are new feature on these forums that the other forums didnt have. For me Im not good with change so I would prefer the old forums but again we had no choice but to move ahead and Im sure in time I will end up like this look even better.

Print