Print 

Author Topic: APRIL FOOLS DAY! It's βГщ-Mxyzptlk!  (Read 3416 times)

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
APRIL FOOLS DAY! It's βГщ-Mxyzptlk!
« on: March 31, 2011, 12:40:35 PM »
Well he FINALLY bit the bull by the tail, and calmed down long enough to trudge through his six-and-a-half-year recruitment!

Not only that, but his continued rants on vent' proved to us that he's got a grasp of some kind of rules for racing (certainly not BFM's tho!  ;D ), so we've gone no-hold's-barred and instantly promoted him to, ... yep, you guessed it!: A Square-Knot ADMIRAL!

So next time you see Mxy in a server, or hear him on vent', be sure to give him the raspberries for all of us real BFMs here, k?

Congrat's Muxy, Mikey, Mixee,

OH ... WHATEVER HIS NAME IS!  :embarrassing:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:48:56 PM by BFM_Wic »
Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: AFTER ALL THIS TIME!?! It's βГщ-Mxyzptlk!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »

Congrats Mxy! We've all been waiting so long, this calls for a lolfish:

Offline BFM_Crimson

• BFM Admin
    • I'm copying JANE...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »
Congratulations!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  :winkgrin:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:06:21 PM by BFM_Crimson »

.       Thanks JANE, LËÕ, Lucky, MiG and Tails for rendering signature services!

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »
So he Is BFM? Uhhh  :eyebrow:

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 01:11:32 PM »
Gratz Mxy! I knew you'd be able to do it, you stuck in there and did a good job of earning them! :toot:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:59:44 PM by BFM_three60 »
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline gamepanther

• Posts Too Much
  • Problem??
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
Soo, Your a BFM?

Thanks JANE!

Sig Made By Me.

Thanks Marty!!

............................................................ ............................................................
..........        ..........      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
.........    ..    .........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
........    ....    ........      ......      ...      ...............      ...............      ....      ..............
.......              .......      ......      ...                  ...                  ...      ....            ........
......     ......     .......     ......     .................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
.....     ........     .......     ....     ..................     ................     ...      ....      ..............
....     ..........     ........           ......                  ...                  ...      ....                ....
........................................................... .............................................................

Btw just cuz Ben1 haz a higher pitched voice doesn't make him better than meh D:

I miss mah squeakeh voice D: Its harder to be the stereotypical kid on Xbox now :(

The Best Quote Ever By Exodus:

"I will get you unbanned in the next few days. In the meantime go easy on the caffeine."

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 01:51:35 PM »
Early April fools?
Good one Mxy  :XD:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 02:09:26 PM by LeÇræ »

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline Bulk

• Regular Poster
  • hey hey hey!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 02:16:45 PM »
Wow Mxy congratulations, I knew you had it in you, and on april 1st too? now you'll never forget the date... :P

truth be told I was fairly confuzzled for a while :P
TY MiG for the Siggeh xD
Bit harsh tbh, thought i was at least nice sometimes :P

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »
CONGRATZ!!!!!!
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 02:51:28 PM »
I'M CONFUSED!

IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY (TOMORROW!)!

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 03:03:01 PM »
WoooHooo :)

Offline BFM_Mukkie

• BFM Admin
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 03:42:31 PM »
YAY!!!! :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Thanks Miggy Poo :)

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 05:26:38 PM »

If this is true, then, Congratz Mxy!
Way to stick in there!
:)

If this is not true, then, I Knew It Was Just A Trick!
Ha!
You Can't Fool Me!
:LOL:
54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline ËQINÖX

• Regular Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 05:34:34 PM »
O.o BFM O.O i never seen him going through the PR or even the bfm prosses O.o

Ether way congrats

Tho arnt the higher ups the only ones suppost to post these anouncments ?

On a second look he still has "posts to much" under his name and usualy when you get tags you loose this for admin / major and so on so this m aby a april fools  im not sure  lol
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:41:48 PM by BFM_ËQINÖX »

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 05:35:11 PM »
Congrats Mxy! Welcome? Haha. I only came to see your AF joke for the year :P

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Print