Print 

Author Topic: no more -JR-C@po  (Read 3196 times)

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: no more -JR-C@po
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 05:19:21 PM »
You are correct that most of your issues were misunderstandings...that is why I said they were minor.  That being the case, it would have taken a very small amount of effort on your part, and absolutely no groveling, to remedy the situation.  I am sorry to hear that the people here at BFM that you consider "friends" are not worth enough to you to put in that small amount of effort...but that choice is yours and we wish you the best.  Don't worry about being banned on the forums, we only do that when you do something to deserve it and as of right now there is no reason to do that.  So if you ever are feeling like you are in a more reasonable mood and want to try and work this out you are welcome to do so.  We (and all of our great guests) will still be here.  Good luck to you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 05:32:28 PM by BFM_Booyah »

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline §åñdmåñ

• Regular Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 05:21:33 PM »
so i guess the title of this post is correct. i will not b stroking anyones ego by asking to b unbanned from all the servers. i had a ball, made alot of nice friends at bfm and aparently some pretty good enemys too. i tried to change my name so i could play without the drama but, all that got me was banned from the forums and every bfm server. i restate my last post here just for u boo. u said any problems i caused were minor and few and far between. when in all actuality the problems i have had in the past were missunderstandings by myself or the admin. no intentual rule breaking. yet this is the treatment i get banned from everything till i come groveling back to u. well i dont think so. im sure this post will b removed b4 most get to read it and i will b banned from the forums again, but to my friends i will miss u. boo have fun eradicating the few remaining good halo players that r left from ur servers.
                                                                                                      as always thanks for ur time
                                                                                                            and have a nice day  :happy:
                                                                                                                  sincerely Rolly (aka C@po)

Theres only a few good racers left? O.o C@po I don't think i have had any problems with you, and hopefully its vice verse, But it just sounds like the fire is being fed with this post...Also sounds like a headbutt to the many many people who race in/with BFM.
Forgive me for butting in, but I hate to see such drama over simple matters.

=\
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 05:25:29 PM by BFM_§åñdmåñ »

Thanks to BFM_trekstr (Track King) for the sig!^^

Former Member of  -AD- ~RW~ CC= :clint:
Any other "Sandman" is an imposter!
BFM  tags: 4/04/2011
Corporal 05/31/2012

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 06:32:38 PM »
Well you're obviously not just wanting Booyahs opinion by posting this in public so heres mine.

There are just as many good players on our servers who are just as capable of racing as well as you and any other long standing player in the race community as there ever has been. I don't know what on earth you were trying to get at there. But I felt the need to defend alot of todays newer generations of racers across all race clans either way.

Offline -JR- RAVIN

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 08:00:46 PM »
^^! @ The last line. Come here.  :hug:

BTW! Does this meen he's still banned from all the server's?

-R

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 08:54:51 PM »
As I told you before in this same thread Ravin...Capo's situation is between him and us.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline -JR-C@po

• Newbie Poster
  • aka BFM_C@po(long ago), -JR-C@po, Mastercapo
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 09:23:07 PM »
ravin is my friend and my clan leader. he is just trying to make this better. if it is just between us then answer my pm please

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 09:39:36 PM »
I was already in the middle of typing a response to you...a little patience please.

Offline -JR- RAVIN

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2011, 10:18:20 PM »
:siren: -JR- RAVIN do not post in this thread! :siren:
Here you go Booya. I didnt know I was not authorized to post in the bfm forums.

-R

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
The irony of your post, which claims to be unauthorized to post, is not lost on me...how about you?  Your sense of sarcasm while making posts that serve absolutely no purpose is perfectly intact though.  Are you guys actually trying to wear out your welcome?  You know we are not forcing you to spend any time here?  If the only behavior you are capable of is childish, self-gratifing "gotcha" come-backs then you can go do that in your own community, where I am sure it will be received much better.  It is not wanted here.

Print