Print 

Author Topic: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, December 15th - 8PM CST  (Read 15426 times)

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, August 4th - 8PM CST
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2018, 07:11:19 PM »
Oh my word. This is actually a thing. I'm so glad I stopped by the forum on a whim, I had kind of assumed everything had passed away into nothingness, this place has so many awesome memories for me. I must find a way to make my way online and actually get some racing in.

/Goes to find a PC and a working copy of Halo

Offline BFM_Mil

• Sergeant
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, August 4th - 8PM CST
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2018, 08:41:31 PM »
Oh my word. This is actually a thing. I'm so glad I stopped by the forum on a whim, I had kind of assumed everything had passed away into nothingness, this place has so many awesome memories for me. I must find a way to make my way online and actually get some racing in.

/Goes to find a PC and a working copy of Halo

Hey Bowser, great to see ya! :yesyes: For 1 year and a half now, we've been hosting these! It started out slowly but we've established ourselves at that time every week and we now have some consistent turnouts with the races lasting 2-4 hours on average.

PS: The nostalgia will hit you hard!

Offline BFM_QINX

• BFM Admin
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, September 15th - 8PM CST
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2018, 04:02:07 PM »
Just reinstalled halo, is this still a thing ? noticed the server on the list, point of note getting halo to run on windows pro 10 at 1080 is a pain in the butt lol

Offline BFM_Enigma

• Major
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, September 15th - 8PM CST
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2018, 04:53:00 PM »
Hi Equinox yes still an active event. Several members and guests get together regularly on Saturday night to race. It is in the newest server IP address in on forum. You can also join them on Discord voice server.

Offline BFM_Mil

• Sergeant
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, September 22nd - 8PM CST
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2018, 08:36:05 AM »
This is still an active thing and been going for almost 2 years now (even though I haven't been able to show up in quite some time). All the information is in the first post of this thread and it gets updated every week!

See you on the tracks!

Offline BFM_Mil

• Sergeant
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, October 27th - 8PM CST
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »
Hello fellow europeans who attend these races! Since US only turn their clocks backwards 1 hour on November 4th (and we, europeans do it on the 27th) we get to have these 1 hour earlier for the next 2 weeks (1AM GMT/2AM GMT+1). That's only for the 27th and the 4th of November.

I know haven't been showing up much lately and that's due to college and work. Haven't had any time lately :\

Offline BFM_Mil

• Sergeant
  • Facepalm
Re: Halo Racing nights @ Saturday, December 8th - 8PM CST
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2018, 06:06:20 AM »
This last monday (December 3rd) marked our 2 year anniversary since we started these! Time flies jeez! Huge thanks to everyone that comes by and enjoys the races! It's unbelievable how this game is 15 years old for the PC version and there's still people playing it!
 :yesyes: :yesyes:

Print