Print 

Author Topic: August Time Trials Have Started...get with an officer to run  (Read 9043 times)

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
Re: August Time Trials Have Started...get with an officer to run
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 08:17:25 PM »
For good times, just look at the other threads in this section, and you will be able to compare your times with the best times of the BFMs who have ran the time trials in the past.

Yep beat me to it. Look at the most recent time trials.

Offline W@rrior

• Junior Poster
  • Who you want killed?
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 11:04:04 PM »
and no, 82 is not good.  Ice Fields normal is 71.....though I have gotten 70 before.

Offline Shade

• Junior Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 12:28:31 AM »
How do you get 70 without jumping off the bridge?!?

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 07:59:50 AM »
exactly you do jump off of the bridge ;P (or im clueless on this conversation so just ignore me then  d_b
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline T@rg3t

• Posts Too Much
  • Ex BFM_T@rg3t
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 08:02:22 AM »
I've gotten 69's on IceFields before. You can only do that if you do the bridge jump. But i tihnk 82 is good without the bridge jump.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 10:03:42 AM »
Bridge jump is a must in time trials.

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »
ya the bridge  jump is a must for time trials, I can do it 99% of the time unless someone gets in my way  :LOL:
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Print