Print 

Author Topic: August Time Trials Have Started...get with an officer to run  (Read 9046 times)

Offline BFM_BluAdpt

• BFM Admin
August Time Trials Have Started...get with an officer to run
« on: August 01, 2007, 12:43:48 PM »
Get in on the August Time Trials

You must have vent to participate.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 12:46:19 PM by BFM_BluAdpt »

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
Re: August Time Trials Have Started...get with an officer to run
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »
I would if I have vent but im still waiting, and praying(nonreligously XD) that I get it XP
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline Sarge the Heavy

• Junior Poster
  • Lets GOooo
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 08:30:19 PM »
how do i apply for vent?

thanks for the sig Tanxs1

thanks plix

thanks batman

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 10:12:37 PM »
Excerpt from BFM_Booyah

Welcome to the BFM Recruiting section. You have made the first step in becoming a member of our clan.

The Recruiting process is as follows:

Post in these Recruiting forums asking to be Recruited.  You should mention something about yourself and why you would like to join our clan.  Be aware that if you are banned from any of our servers, your posted thread will be locked and you will not be considered for Recruitment until you are unbanned from all of our servers.

Download Ventrilo at www.ventrilo.com/download.php and request the Vent password from an officer with whom you are familiar. Be advised that you may not get an answer right away.  We have a large amount of people asking to be recruited, so if you do not get a reply right away...do not take it the wrong way.

Once you do get on Vent, get with someone to help you get the settings all correct, then join us and have fun.  After that, keep hanging around with us on the servers and on Vent.  That way you can let us get to know you.  Just be forewarned....the Recruitment process will not happen right away.  Some of our members have waited months before they were Recruited so just be patient and your time will come.

If a Captain, Colonel, or Leader does Recruit you, you will be entrusted to the care of our Trainers.  In time, they will make their recommendations to the Colonels and our Leader as to if you will be promoted to full member.

More information about how to become a Recruit can be found >HERE<

Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck!

Thats my answer and follow the other topics in the section called Request to be Recruited
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline The Dog

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 07:12:22 AM »
Would love to join in on the fun, but I would need the vent password.

The Dog

Offline spartan26

• Newbie Poster
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP THE PEACE !!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 07:52:17 AM »
man i need vent password thats all i need i got all the seting fixed
just waiteing to an officer to contact me  :ninja:
SPARTAN 2610

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »
aww, I wanted to do time trials to see how I compare with other BFM members, but I can't now that I no longer have vent.... :(  Now I really want to get back on vent with you guys...

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline BlazinAngel

• Regular Poster
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER !!!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 10:11:02 PM »
aww, I wanted to do time trials to see how I compare with other BFM members, but I can't now that I no longer have vent.... :(  Now I really want to get back on vent with you guys...

You still can, run your own time trials, just wont be offical.  You can still see how you compare.

Well i was really excited about time trials until i saw that id only be competing in Timberland, and Sidewinder, the rest id get blown out of the water on.
Well hopefully some BFMs *coughKozmocough* are gonna show me more tricks (Thx Spartan) so i can improve these times that i run.
"I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses."  -EPIC ! :beachglasses:

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 04:30:05 PM »

You still can, run your own time trials, just wont be offical.  You can still see how you compare.

Well i was really excited about time trials until i saw that id only be competing in Timberland, and Sidewinder, the rest id get blown out of the water on.
Well hopefully some BFMs *coughKozmocough* are gonna show me more tricks (Thx Spartan) so i can improve these times that i run.

Lol every BFM will be willing to help you :D

Offline BlazinAngel

• Regular Poster
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER !!!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 07:48:12 PM »
yea i know  ;D
but kozmo said he would show me some stuff, the only problem is when im on with yall i wanna play in the servers and scrim, no time for practice lol.

i think i might wait until i get a trainer and then ask 10000000 questions to him/her.
"I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses."  -EPIC ! :beachglasses:

Offline T@rg3t

• Posts Too Much
  • Ex BFM_T@rg3t
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »
When are the times gonna be posted? At the end of the month I suppose?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Offline W@rrior

• Junior Poster
  • Who you want killed?
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 05:21:18 AM »
Do you HAVE to have vent to do these Time Trials?

The reason I am asking is cause I have asked to get the Vent password (on old forums), but Elvis told me that he would not give it to me cause I was not asking to be recruited.  I understand that Vent only has a certain amount of seats and he did not want to overload his vent.....dont have a problem with that.

I am currently not interested in joining a clan, but I do enjoy racing and would like to try these Time Trials out.

So is there anyway to be able to do these Time Trials, but not have the vent password?

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 04:53:17 PM »
Not currently, sorry.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Shade

• Junior Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 05:00:43 PM »
I just got 82.23 in the Ice Fields.
Wondering if that was a decent time?

If so please notify me via pm or X-fire.

-- Shade out --

Offline freddd

• Senior Poster
  • W()()tsauce
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 06:44:01 PM »
For good times, just look at the other threads in this section, and you will be able to compare your times with the best times of the BFMs who have ran the time trials in the past.

Feijoa Freddd

Print