Print 

Author Topic: MsShapen  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Blast Tyrant

• Newbie Poster
MsShapen
« on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:42 AM »
Downright rude to other guests, not to mention the hog camping

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
Re: MsShapen
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 05:09:51 AM »
ya calling people names including calling me a clown as soon as i join the game an never raced with him/her before.

Thanks for the top sig Tanger and Slayton for the bottem 1 ;D

Offline xtra

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »
This player uses two names atleast, Shaped and MsShapen.

He/she is trying to get unbanned under the name Shaped, told everyone about the name MsShapen whilst trying to get me into trouble, yet has now caused enough trouble under that name to get noticed here.

very rude to guests
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 03:07:07 PM by X »

Offline VxT

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »
Kicked, by me, today.

Wouldn't stop being rude after many, many warnings.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks Hangman!

Water found on Mars!

Offline xtra

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 03:08:39 PM »
tis nice to help rather than be a nuisance, i must do it more often ;D

Offline Shaped

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 02:25:26 AM »
This player uses two names atleast, Shaped and MsShapen.

He/she is trying to get unbanned under the name Shaped, told everyone about the name MsShapen whilst trying to get me into trouble, yet has now caused enough trouble under that name to get noticed here.

very rude to guests

Excuse me?
Maybe you want to answer the obvious question about how *I* would get *YOU* in trouble?
That cant be possible if your playing within the rules and the spirit of the BFM servers would it?
That comment doesn't make an ounce of sense.

I attempted many many many times to enlist Coles help to get a BFM into the server to take note of *OTHER* players (like you above, BlastTyrant) habitual rudeness, camping, jumping from hogs etc that night. You (BlastTyrant) *WERE* camping , you were chasing etc. I will and can post the screen shots of him in action. I also have a few of Girafa being an abusive teamate.

I DEFY anyone to maintain that I cheat (camp, team nade, etc) while playing the game. I do NOT cheat.
Blast is completely making up accusations about camping. He'd be a lot less pathetic if he just followed the rules, but I told him I was taking screen shots and evidently that's caused him to lose his mind.
(Incidentally - why is the complaint against Blast moved?)
I dont cheat.

I played with Cole tonight. (As ShuBeDuBe)I gunned for him. We did well and won races and the reason we did well and won races is because players were largely civil and well behaved - but as I've maintained before - if I *ASK NICELY* for players to obey the rules and they don't, I don't expect to be reprimanded when I tell them to stop more emphatically. Really. What else can I do?
If I call a teamate a clown, it means they're not stoppig to pick up when they have the means and time to do so. I'd only do that *after* asking them to stop at least twice. Cole has a tendency to keep driving  when he could pick up teamates.

Last night a BFM member permitted a player on their team to repeatedly harass and abuse other players. And I mean all players - not just me. Any time someone from our team said anything back to that player, the BFM told them to be nice or get kicked.
When the player finally left the server, they swore at me. (And I mean *super* nasty stuff) I told the BFM that "there you go.. that's your teamate..." They said to me "oh well .. what can I do now?".
That shows what I said before (in a  previous post about race 2 home) about what can happen when BFM members let their teamates behaviour "slide"...

That's the kind of administration that garners complaints.

Offline VxT

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 02:56:27 AM »
Shaped, any admin must see the rules being broken before a kick can be issued.

And the person you were talking about, had many laps each map i was there. I even watched them, using funky admin tools, they always raced, and they were usually 1st. He/she was a great gunner, so had many kills and laps each map. You told me they swore, like i said, I couldn't do anything because i didn't see it. On that note, i was also told you were swearing, but I didn't see it, so i didn't, and couldn't do anything.

Yes, they said some bad things and quit, I couldn't ban them fast enough, and then constantly telling me to, after they had left, didn't exactly help, nor did your rudeness towards people, especially telling gunners they weren't very good, put different by you. That is extremely disrespectful, they may be new to racing, they may be learning.

I feel I was generous, I have to have given you atleast 5 warnings before a kick.

Also, telling that guy, Moose(something) you were going to come here and post screen shots of him swearing, even though you know that is not allowed, that was disappointing.

Any further questions/accusations - PM me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 03:02:02 AM by BFM_VxT »

Thanks Hangman!

Water found on Mars!

Offline Shaped

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 03:09:16 AM »
I cant PM because I don't use a PM.
With all due respect, you permitted Moose to use language that was completely inappropriate and had I used it, you'd have banned me. And rightfully so.
I'm curious as to how he'll be dealt with should he pop up on another BFM server - sicne you know his name and what was said just as he was leaving, I expect you'll deal with it when it happens.

Please take a gander at my race2home complaint. And please accept my apologies for becoming frustrated when being mocked or abused by your teamates, or my teams gunners seems unable to perform complex tasks like pressing a button every now and then - but don't worry - I've developed a strategy for working with "new" players.
Should work out  fine for all concerned.
Hope to see you at the races.

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 03:16:13 AM »
Ok 1st there was no complaint about blast trent it was a poll made BY blast him self weather or not he should be ban for life . complelty unessasary so exodus removed it. 2nd i do stop for team mates alot however i do not like 2 stop for a passenger  when there are 3 or more opposing players an more than enough hogs in site. Altho yes i should no matter what but i look at it like this.  Why put myself an another teammate "the gunner" in danger when you know if u stop ur prob gonna die. if im a lone drive ill stop not matter what. 3rd You not only call team mates clowns you call the other team clowns which is disrespectful an NOT aloud i believe correct me if im wrong any BFM. see rule 2.1 Today yes we did race together an you didnt break any rules that i know or remember u did just fine. also as i recall tonight you were telling people "list is your last chance" last time im gonna tell you" as if you were an undercover BFM. Why?? Plus if you want 2 "Call me out" make a new problem player topic so that i will see it. All i can think of at the moment i went brain dead ill be back 2 post later..                    Cole                                                             

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 03:28:21 AM »
Oh ya no Blast is not any better worse name calling team nading ect. not gonna get in 2 it on this thread

Offline Shaped

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 03:42:01 AM »
also as i recall tonight you were telling people "list is your last chance" last time im gonna tell you" as if you were an undercover BFM. Why??       

You're accusing me of pretending I was  BFM member?
Yes or No?
You seem to be pretty quick with the accusations against me Cole. I never said or claimed I was a BFM member. Not once.
I said  after a teamate had naded the hog I was in twice - and I quote - "Do not team nade my hog please - this is the last time I'm going to tell you". No caps, no swearing, used the word please too.
So let me ask - Did I say it again?
No I didn't.
*and* I did not use teamspeak - meaning  everbody could see it - that was my insurance Cole.
So eveyone could see I was *asking nicely*.

Offline Shaped

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 03:48:58 AM »
Oh ya no Blast is not any better worse name calling team nading ect. not gonna get in 2 it on this thread

So you thought you'd help out Blast Tyrant by complaining about me (being rude) but you "forgot" to note that Blast was (in addition to being rude) nading, camping etc.
Pardon me for saying so, but I  think team nading, camping, etc is something you'd maybe want to remember the other guy doing when you come here to back up *his* complaint against me.
Think about it.

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 05:05:55 AM »
Guys, this board wasn't created to argue, i was made so someone can post on a player they thought was a problem, and other guests can an opinion, not argue over what happened.
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline Shaped

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 05:52:48 PM »
Guys, this board wasn't created to argue, i was made so someone can post on a player they thought was a problem, and other guests can an opinion, not argue over what happened.
Understood and apologies offered. But when Cole jumps in and backs up a player that he himself saw camping and team nading, I think he owes it to the admins to make that clear too.

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
As i said before im NOT here 2 back any1 up 

Print