Print 

Author Topic: Big changes  (Read 1813 times)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Big changes
« on: March 03, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »
Many of our guest have seen some BFMs go. Most of them were asked to leave from BFM. Were we correct in asking these people? Well I can tell you that a couple of the people kicked told me they would have done the same thing if they were in my shoes. They also were very respectful and did understand. Many of them are my friends.. That doesnt make it any easier. I was really close to many of these people. I still think they are all awesome people. But certain actions and things happened that just couldnt be taken back. I do feel as if they could have been taken back they would have been. I wont name who was asked to leave and who left on their own. That isnt fair to the people asked to leave. I tried hard to find any way that I could let these guys stay. Many of them were my friends and I still consider some of them friends.

Its never easy to set a standard and stick to it. You will find yourself having to choose between friends at times and what you believe to be right. As a leader you cant do what is best for you. That would have been so easy and my friends would still be here. But I have to act and do what is in the best intrest for BFM. I didnt do this alone. Many of the top officers were talked with. We all came to the same decision and decided we only had one course of action. So we ended up asking a lot of BFMs to leave. Again I wont debate what they did here. Whats done is done and we move on. I hope this kind of explains the mass people leaving and lets in some light that many didnt leave on their own. They were asked to leave.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 02:30:45 PM by BFM_Elvis »

Print