Print 

Author Topic: Memories........  (Read 5017 times)

Offline a triscuit

• Regular Poster
Memories........
« on: March 03, 2008, 09:01:44 PM »
Well I said goodbye to a few people on vent and would have stayed and talked to everyone longer......but it was hard for me. Over 2 years of my life was spent forming friendships with many people that I will not speak to again....Its not easy....life is not easy and it is not always filled with easy decisions.

BFM was a wonderful experience for me. And I know for a fact that it has helped guide alot of people towards the right decisions in life.

Fuzion I thank you for always being the first one to greet me on vent. Your a great person and there are great things ahead of you in your life.

Honey....the laugh! what a kos player! she'd get first everytime if she didnt camp so much!

Nemesis.....what more do I have to say....but..... this is not the last time we shall meet! muahahaha!

Daigoro, Super and Hangman you rock.....you guys are the kind I can see myself talking over frosty mugs of shirley temples with for hours! Super you know where to go If you want good food, cooked with care! :winkgrin:

Elvis......I will never think of the cowboys in the same way.....I will forever have another reason to hate them! :zoot: LOL....no seriously Thanks for the fun bud!

To all the other members.....Thank you!!!!

To all the guests that race in BFM servers thanks for helping out in the servers....even if you just minded your own buisness and just raced. It helped! Thanks!!!

Your fun loving, racing, snack cracker.
a triscuit

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
Re: Memories........
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 09:03:16 PM »
Bye Triz, you're a great guy and hope to see you from time to time.
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline AR~Hazy

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 09:04:18 PM »
Awww, Trizzy!!!

I always loved that you gave me a bunch of crap whenever you were on Vent.  You pwned me a lot on the guns, too!  Don't be a stranger, you're everyone's favorite snack cracker!!!

Hazy

Offline BFM_Mike

• BFM Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 09:05:02 PM »
cya around  :'(

Offline A41~itsky

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »
Triz, it was always a pleasure to race with you.  I also enjoyed having you on my scrim team last season!  Don't be a stranger.

Offline ÂmÐ

• Junior Poster
  • Stacked ^
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »
Didn't get to know you that well, but you had an awesome attitude. Cya around! :-\

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »
Bye Triz,take care,you are a great person and one of my best friends,Good Luck in life.

-Fuzion.
 :winkgrin:

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 09:11:07 PM »
Trizkit,

You'll be missed mate. You had a great attitude and personality. You weren't afraid to stay up late with us Aussies and enjoy yourself. Good luck with your new job as well, I know it can't be easy shifitng around like you have.

Hope to see you on the tracks. Don't be a stranger!

Hydra

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Mr Ninja

• Posts Too Much
  • RIP Bud
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »
one of my favorite people triz..
many memories..
it's sad to see you leave but I'm sure noone could have made this choice but you
good luck in real life Triz stop bye to talk everynow and than don't let us just fade away :]

cya around trizzy! bye man!

:ninja:

A Big thanks to McSkittles for the Ninja sig

Offline Honey

• Senior Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 09:16:13 PM »
Trizkit! I am gonna miss you sooo much. I would always stalk you in the servers because I had such fun playing with you. You are one of the most fun, friendly and sweetest guys I know, good luck in what ever you do. I hope to still see you in the servers once in a while!  :'(

The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group,
and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.  - Rensis Likert -

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 09:16:57 PM »
cya bud you will be greatly missed

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »
Good luck, Triscuit. Hope to see you around.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline panoze

• Posts Too Much
  • 棕榈 grower
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »
Aw Triz, it was always a blast playing with you.  Hope you come back on sometime!

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »
Bye Triz. I always knew that you were the wheat trizkits, good for every one.  :P Cya round!

~Former 1st Lieutenant - 2008

Offline KØËHL£®

• Senior Poster
  • »Püre Intimidatiön²
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »
Truck'r easy, Triz! It's been great hanging with you since day one of my BFM becoming. You're a swell person! May your future endeavors be TRULY blessed!

Best Wishes & Greatest Regards,
KOEHLER
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body;
But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting:
HOLY SMOKES! WHAT A RIDE!

KØËHL£® - Over and Out, 7-3's 8-8's

Print