Print 

Author Topic: bfm_edison Fan Club!!!!  (Read 15000 times)

PietasticPietaster

bfm_edison Fan Club!!!!
« on: March 05, 2008, 11:57:57 AM »
bfm_edison is the best driver i have EVER seen! :yesyes: hes nice.. he follows the rules.. and he is awesome. he should be promoted to.. leader.. or something.

Offline Draucus

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is more than the sum of it's parts.
Re: bfm_edison Fan Club!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 12:54:24 PM »
LOL, I don't think he will be promoted to leader just in a snap.
It is gonna take him a long while for him to get to leader.
Well, if he can become a leader.
Anyways, WOOT for Edison!!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:40:39 PM by Draucus »

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 05:30:25 PM »
Oh no...Don't let him see this. His overinflated ego will get...more inflated ::).

Lol. Sorry edison, couldn't resist :)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 08:53:34 PM »
... >.> I was driving a lot.
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 12:45:27 AM »
I'm scared :)
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline Diehard6309

• Senior Poster
  • The Goggles! :o
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 04:43:13 AM »
LOL  ::)    A little over excited there Pietastic?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"

- Hands held high

Offline iceking2010

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »
Moo ^.^ - I agree, edison is a good driver. But i don't think he likes me XD   - Cow Rivals >.>
I was a Cow,
I am a Cow,
I will always be a Cow,
Moo ^.^'

Offline nd

• Junior Poster
  • Stickman made by Sprite :D
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »
Edison is cool to race with  ;D

(way too good with math though  :doh: )
What I've wondered ever since I saw you were in calc 3 is... How are you in calc 3 already...?
You’ve got to fight, fight, fight, for FSU
You’ve got to scalp ‘em Seminoles;
You’ve got to win, win, win, win win this game
And roll on down and make those goals
For FSU is on the warpath now,
and at the battle’s end she’s great
So fight, fight, fight, fight to victory,
our Seminoles from Florida State.
F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E
Florida State, Florida State, Florida State, WOOO!

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 10:15:24 PM »
Moo ^.^ - I agree, edison is a good driver. But i don't think he likes me XD   - Cow Rivals >.>

Another cow rival. For some reason, you and Cr@zy seem to be deluded, believing that you are superior to me in the ways of the cow. Let me state this once for all to hear, I am the ruler of cows. :-P

(way too good with math though  :doh: )
What I've wondered ever since I saw you were in calc 3 is... How are you in calc 3 already...?

I took a test in 4th grade for my placement in math for fifth grade and got pushed two grades forward. Then after getting a 99% in the class, I did 8th grade math over the summer, pushing me ahead. In 7th I did Geometry and in 8th I did Algebra II. When I got to High School, I did a class that was sortof two, the second semester was Calc 1. Last year I did AP Calc BC, which is basically Calc 1 and Calc 2. I did Calc 2 again last semester (with some more in-depth stuff) and am now doing Calc 3 this semester. We're not on double integrals. And because of the two years of HS math, I got 20 extra credits and will have something like 302 credits at graduation when I only need 220. Trying to raise my GPA to a 4.55 at least by doing really well over the next three semesters >.>

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »
I took a test in 4th grade for my placement in math for fifth grade and got pushed two grades forward. Then after getting a 99% in the class, I did 8th grade math over the summer, pushing me ahead. In 7th I did Geometry and in 8th I did Algebra II. When I got to High School, I did a class that was sortof two, the second semester was Calc 1. Last year I did AP Calc BC, which is basically Calc 1 and Calc 2. I did Calc 2 again last semester (with some more in-depth stuff) and am now doing Calc 3 this semester. We're not on double integrals. And because of the two years of HS math, I got 20 extra credits and will have something like 302 credits at graduation when I only need 220. Trying to raise my GPA to a 4.55 at least by doing really well over the next three semesters >.>
Wait, you took 82 extra credits?  Why don't you graduate early?

Anyways, it is a pleasure to race with you *edison*.  You always find the humour in everything that I say.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 10:04:21 AM by Goalie »
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 10:30:01 PM »
Wait, you took 82 extra credits?  Why don't you graduate early?

Anyways, it is a pleasure to race with you ben.  You always find the humour in everything that I say.

Lol, thanks, although my name isn't Ben :-P. Graduating would actually be a waste of time in my case (in the long run, that is). I also need five more credits for P.E. and 10 more (after this semester) for L.A. But the reason it would be a waste of my time is the fact that I'm doing something called the IB Diploma, which has the potential of putting me into college as anywhere from a second-semester Freshmen to a Junior (even a Senior is possible). The classes I take are essentially college-level classes anyways (at least with respect to General Education) so it's good. And why would I want to leave High School, anyways? It's really fun.

Offline nd

• Junior Poster
  • Stickman made by Sprite :D
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 03:36:04 AM »

Wow  :o
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:25:55 PM by BFM_Orbit »
You’ve got to fight, fight, fight, for FSU
You’ve got to scalp ‘em Seminoles;
You’ve got to win, win, win, win win this game
And roll on down and make those goals
For FSU is on the warpath now,
and at the battle’s end she’s great
So fight, fight, fight, fight to victory,
our Seminoles from Florida State.
F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E
Florida State, Florida State, Florida State, WOOO!

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 04:19:33 PM »
dude edison i am superior to you in the ways of the cow... i created the race of cows...

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »
Don't kid yourself. I invented cows and nearly everything else. The Universe is one of my less-known creations.

Offline AR~Archon

• Senior Poster
  • No surrender, no retreat
    • MacFire (Xfire for Mac)
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 08:42:03 PM »
 :munch:
The minstrel boy to the war has gone...
Understanding is a three edged sword.  Your side, their side, and the truth.
Who are you?  What do you want?  Why are you here?  Where are you going?

Print