Print 

Author Topic: two nikels  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Nikel

• Newbie Poster
two nikels
« on: August 03, 2007, 10:15:10 PM »
there r two nikels there is nikel#75(me) and KoF nikel i get blammed for stuff he did i was toold quite a few time i swear but i dont thatd my bro  KoF nikel  which is runining my chance to join and i realy wanna join plz dont asume we are the same person ive been working to join this for like 4 or 5 months im not guna ruin it by swearing and it is also ruinign my chances for vent someone told me ur not getting vent password till u follow rules AND I AM

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: two nikels
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 06:13:16 AM »
You two are using almost the same name, the same forum account, the same computer, and I would bet the same Halo CD.  You could be just one person giving us this story and we would have no way of knowing any different.  Even if you are two brothers, what this means is that if one of you wants to be a trouble maker and gets your Halo account banned from our servers, you both are going to be affected.  We simply cannot allow a Halo account that is going to be used to cause trouble to play in our servers, even if other good players use the same Halo account.  In case you did not know, just changing the screen name in Halo does not change the Halo account, you would need a different CD to have a different account.  Sorry, but you will have to have a talk with your "brother" about ruining your chances of recruitment.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Nikel

• Newbie Poster
booyah
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »
my and my brother play on 2 dif comps 2 dif disk and we played on halo servers at the same time also bfm servers hes banned from server 3 im not so thats proof i just dont want to get accused of doing stuff he did i want to change my name but i cant think of anything

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
Re: two nikels
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »
Why not change your name so no one would confuse the two of you?

Offline Nikel

• Newbie Poster
elvis
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 11:47:52 AM »
i did but i cnat think of one

Print