Print 

Author Topic: Volley's Out..  (Read 7837 times)

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
Re: Volley's Out..
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2008, 12:36:40 AM »
Awww, snarkies!  Going to miss ya, girl!  You be sure to pop in to gun for me sometime or I'm going to send some of this sand powder to your door step and watch you trip on the sand doggy!    d_b
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline powergamer

• Junior Poster
  • I'm always here for you
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2008, 03:47:53 PM »
Well, although we never got to really meet, and very rarely played together, what you said to your fellow members really touched me. I know how it would feel if to leave behind many friends that you meet when you were just 13...

Well, no matter, good luck with whatever you choose to do down the road, and remember we are always with you, maybe not in body, but in soul yes.

Offline Bmer

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »
Aw Volley gonna miss ya.
your friend "BOOMER"

Offline Volley

• Posts Too Much
  • You Just Got Served...
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2008, 05:18:02 PM »
Just to close this, I just wanted to say I had/have so many friends here and I never knew how much a videogame could impact your life. I so appreciate everyone who posted and apologize if I didn't point you out. It just shows that in a great big community like this, no one-person is a "difference-maker", but every person touches your life in some way.

I'll be selfish in my own way and say I am still proud to be a BFM, whether I wear the tags or not.  :evil: I stand behind all this clan values. I will always defend you and can never show enough apperication for you guys in one post. 

Well, the soap opera is over, and hopefully this will sink to the very bottom over more promotional threads.  ;D

This is me signin' out...

~Former 1st Lieutenant - 2008

Offline Spidey

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2008, 06:14:18 PM »

Hlao, Igor, Luppaa Ben – the odd “Youro-Peans”, may the tea and jam last forever. Hlao, you are and will be an awesome LT. Ben…you better cut your hair one day. :P

Pahh.. are VxT and I not good enough europeans for you??
lol
See you around volley even though you said you are signing off and may not ever read this but i know you will cause i'm special :)

Applied for BFM - 12th March 2007
Recieved Vent Access - 2nd May 2007
Recieved Little Tags - 11th May 2007
Recieved Big Tags - 14th June 2007
Promoted to Corporal - 5th June 2008
Stepped down from Promotion - 24th December 2008

Offline BFM_Hlao

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2008, 01:51:46 AM »
Volley,

First off, sorry for the late response.

It has been an absolute pleasure to know you and I'm glad that you are still sticking around.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, it really does mean a lot to me. But I don't think I'd ever be able to fill your shoes - you have done so much for this clan.

You'll definitely always be a BFM in my eyes. I hope you can come back someday. :) Until then, see you around!

Thanks,
Hlao

Print