Print 

Author Topic: "6" server 2  (Read 1669 times)

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
"6" server 2
« on: March 17, 2008, 01:36:42 PM »
I'm sure there are a lot of people with a 6 for a name but just though admins might want to watch out.  he was being very mean to me and others he was asked many times to stop and never did. thankfully an admin came in and cleaned him up. for that i thank you whichever one it was. 
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
Re: "6" server 2
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »
I'm sure there are a lot of people with a 6 for a name but just though admins might want to watch out.  he was being very mean to me and others he was asked many times to stop and never did. thankfully an admin came in and cleaned him up. for that i thank you whichever one it was. 
You're welcome. =]
Best way to get one of us is using Xfire or MSN in future if someone starts acting up.
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »
OK i will do that next time.  do i need any permission or rank to get in contact with you via msn or xfire or is that only vent.  if i do not need permission or rank for msn or xfire i will contact an admin next time an event occurs like it did earlier today. 
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 02:30:55 PM »
Nope, you can gather members MSN or Xfire from their profile, or check this thread for Xfire usernames.
Click
In order to use our vent server, you would need access granted yes. Which is reserved for long time friends of BFM, potential recruits and Members.
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 03:11:41 PM »
ok thanks for the information.  i filled the recurtemnt form not too long ago so i wasn't sure.  once again thanks for your help. 

Print