Print 

Author Topic: Ventrilo (ANSWERED)  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Bobob2009

• Regular Poster
Ventrilo (ANSWERED)
« on: August 07, 2007, 05:46:07 PM »
I have sent this to some officer's with no response as of yet, which im hoping means that i wasnt kicked out of vent or something :P

"I have had a problem logging in to ventrilo but when i attempt to log in it tells me:

"Connected to server but unable to authenticate the specified user/password. make sure you entered the correct password for this logon name. remember, passwords are now case sensitive."

i tried logging into another ventrilo and i could still get on CC=, so i tried remaking the server on my client, that didnt do anything. any suggestions?"

-bob-
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 02:19:18 AM by BFM_Chaindog »

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Re: Ventrilo
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 06:06:34 PM »
It means that you have the wrong password.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Bobob2009

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 06:37:48 PM »
well, that means i was removed from vent? i missed that part if so, cause i wouldnt have the slightest clue how to change my password, im using the one i was given when given vent and its not doing anything, ive tried remaking the server, remaking my username and the server, no success, when i change to another username or whatnot it just says

"unable to connect to server"

so, if i missed some key event or something....pm me or something... cause i am way confused
-bob-

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »
If you are using the person password that YOU chose, than I do not know what has happened. Otherwise, it may mean you were not set up properly since the system changeover.

I would suggest you PM Elvis, Nrvend or ContACT and ask them.

Before doing that, make sure you have the correct IP address and Port number though, make sure they are the new ones because we changed Ventrilo servers a couple of months ago.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Print