Print 

Author Topic: A Wookie  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
A Wookie
« on: April 05, 2008, 11:06:31 AM »
I bet there will be people that will second and third this guy as a problem player.  He was chillin up on the ledges all game in Infinity and taggin teams hogs with plasmas.  Never got 1 single lap in 3 games.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
Re: A Wookie
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 01:31:51 PM »
Belive me we all know about him. Theres another thread on him already.

Offline Draucus

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is more than the sum of it's parts.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »
Jonny Boy1 has already posted about "A Wookie" as well as an imposter "BFM_jane."  The real one is "BFM_JANE."

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Offline Han Solo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 10:15:05 PM »
ok this is a wookies like best friend
i think awookie is one of the best guys
he is getting better at following the ruels
i have seen some encounters where ppl hold grudges and ive seen forums where they are not true
also ive seen that some of the BFMs also hold grudges
A wookie has been banned from BFM server 2 without any warnings and without doing anything wrong
i am very displeesed with this result

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 10:21:40 PM »
ok this is a wookies like best friend
i think awookie is one of the best guys
he is getting better at following the ruels
i have seen some encounters where ppl hold grudges and ive seen forums where they are not true
also ive seen that some of the BFMs also hold grudges
A wookie has been banned from BFM server 2 without any warnings and without doing anything wrong
i am very displeesed with this result

The without doing anything wrong part is incorrect. You might want to check his Request to be Unbanned thread.

Also you are incorrect about grudges. BFM nor it's admins hold these "grudges" you talk about. If someone has done something worthy of banning, they will be banned sooner or later. That's not "holding a grudge"
License and registration, sir!

Offline a wookie

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 11:40:26 PM »
i find alot of people are rude and dont understand my racing style. im getting betetr at not breaking rules. but like the bfm motto i hold no mercy; i race straight forward i rarely stop for temaates because they are a weakenss. by myself or with han solo i am strong strong like a wookie

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 06:27:35 AM »
I find it odd that both a wookie and han solo, who are best friends, are both in the problem players section, yet Han is in the Players who preformed well section in a thread made by... wookie. You also both give positive input on each other in defense of one another, despite the fact that almost everyone disagrees. I can't help but feel like you two are sticking up for each other because you are friends, or are you are trying to make yourselves look better for various reasons. or possibly think this will help your unbannment?  i AM NOT accusing both of you, but it seems rather odd.

and wookie, teammates are a HELP, not a HINDERANCE.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:31:15 AM by C.R.U.D »

Offline a wookie

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 07:04:49 AM »
as i explained in the other board me and han solo met through racing. I am just sticking up for him. He's a good racer .
   Thanks a rather peeved wookie

Offline Bob Marley

• Senior Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 11:38:56 AM »
i find alot of people are rude and dont understand my racing style. im getting betetr at not breaking rules. but like the bfm motto i hold no mercy; i race straight forward i rarely stop for temaates because they are a weakenss. by myself or with han solo i am strong strong like a wookie

So your racing style is to camp on the ledges on Infinity and spam plasmas down?

I've never seen you race when I was in the games with you.

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »
Let's try and keep confrontations to a minimum.  No need to argue here.

But I will say one thing:  (This is in general, and not aimed at any particular players)
Teammates, whether they break rules or not, can be assets.  By passing up a potential gunner, you are allowing your opponents to fire upon you without returning fire.  This means that as a driver you must drive defensively more often than none in order to get your navs.  If you allow a teammate to be your gunner, you now have a defense against your opponents (and sometimes an offense) and you can drive more aggresively towards your navs.  Getting navs is the key in race, not kills.

Whenever I play soccer (football), I always play defensively, regardless of how my team is doing.  As in most sports, the best offense is a good defense.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 12:33:35 PM »
a wookie and han solo - no matter how much you "stick up" for each other, it's your behavior on our BFM servers that will determine if you are allowed to stay or be kick/banned.  You two are guests here and are expected to treat the other guests and admins with respect, both on the servers and in these forums.   You are expected to race and help all your teammates win the races.  That includes the courtesy of picking up teammates to help them get laps.

If you are unclear about our rules, please read them here.   People of all ages come here for the fun of good clean racing.  If these rules are too much for you to follow, you are welcome to race on the many other race servers elsewhere.  Rudeness and unsportsmanlike conduct is not tolerated.

We want you to enjoy racing on our severs, but not at the expense of the other guests.   Please think about it.

BFM_ImaybeU
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:19:15 PM by BFM_ImaybeU »

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline Han Solo

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 12:39:45 AM »

So your racing style is to camp on the ledges on Infinity and spam plasmas down?

I've never seen you race when I was in the games with you.

as i was saying we are friends on halo and tis reply here i find insulting to people as the other BFMs have said u should respect others in the server AND forums
i find this reply to be very rude
its funny since no one can kno if ppl are lieing or not this confuses me.......

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 03:00:31 AM »
If ya aint guilty of it then theres nothing to worry about... If there is a report on you, go back out there on the tracks and prove it wrong.

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 05:16:21 AM »
Probabally might be good for someone to check the IP logs of both "a wookie" and "Han Solo"...

Just a theory.

Offline Sherman

• Junior Poster
  • We Love Racing
    • Matt Sherman Racing
Re: A Wookie and solo
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:37:54 PM »
I wasn't going to post a reply but I think I need to;

I was mocked and team naded by both in the same game a couple days back.
 I told you I would write a post but a few others got there 1st. the reason  I didn't, was to see if it would keep up the next meeting between us, but it seems you both have gotten to more than just me.
We are all here to enjoy good BFM racing, simply put.
I have been racing for about 3 yrs and love it! :-)
If I wanted to nade/snipe/camp then I would just head to a server that allowed it.
 But The reason i think that the rule breakers come to the racer server, is that they like to pray on the players who do follow the rules,, can I say "easy kills" not to easy when they play the real slayer games, or maybe they aren't that good of players? I know i can't snipe if my life depended on it LOL,, so i chose the racing :-).
 Let's please enjoy what the BFM server has put together for all and just follow the rules ;-) ok.,
see you all on race day :-)

Print