Print 

Author Topic: spamming the rules???  (Read 1113 times)

Offline cbagwell5555

• Newbie Poster
  • wow
spamming the rules???
« on: April 25, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »
hello!  i wont to no how do u wright out the rules is there some like program u can get or some thing    because i just joined BFM and i don't no what to do          plz help
BFM_cole

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: spamming the rules???
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 04:03:50 PM »
You have joined our forums but you have not joined the clan.  The process to join BFM is described here: http://www.bfmracing.net/recruitment.php.  Please be sure not to wear bfm_ or BFM_ in front of your name unless you are recruited into the clan.  Also don't start trying to admin BFM servers unless you have been recruited either.  That includes using macro programs and otherwise typing out our rules in the servers.  You are welcome to play in our server and try to get recruited in the process.

As far as how we type the rules so fast.  We do use one of many "macro programs" that can be found for free on the internet.  Google should help you find something that will suite your needs.  We cannot offer much help in using these programs as they are too complex to explain in this kind of forum.  Good luck to you should you try for recruitment.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print